Country
USA
Network
Showtime TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

Weeds tv show photo

Weeds

After her husband's sudden death, suburban single mother Nancy Botwin decides to sell weed to support her family. She soon learn how to make her business grow even more and, before you know it, naive soccer mom becomes involved in drug dealing and Mexican organized crime. Now, she is finally ready to make a fresh start in the Big Apple or at least she thinks so..

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
echick
pro
Weeds rocks

It has to be by far my favorite show, all the characters have some interesting aspect to them, I even like the ones you're supposed to hate! The writers of this show have an awesome sense of humor and imagination!

15 years ago
Comments

Guess we will find out tonite what happens next. Happy watching to all.

14 years ago
newlinux
guru

@zanderblade

I don't think Conrad will be back anytime soon... I saw an interview where he said he was going to miss the show.

@devaasha

I realize and agree that it would be weird to transplant all of Agrestic after the fire, but I would have liked for Conrad to have made the cut - but it is certainly easier to take the show in a different direction without him.

14 years ago
parm
pro

holy shit how awesome was the ending of weeds tonite....fucking bees

14 years ago
quark
guru

@parm please read amessage from me in your Messages. Thankyou

14 years ago

It just gets weirder and weirder. Who needs to do boarder crossings now? Once again a good, new, and crative opening. I wonder how long that will last.

14 years ago
kolbinfo
guru

The scene around the dinner table was priceless - for everything else, there's Guillermo [aka, Mastercard]

14 years ago
nakara11
expert

Oh what a fun show with twists and turns...I loved it!

14 years ago

It looks like the next episode is just going to make things more interesting. I do hope Nancey can handle it. I like her more than any other Character on the show. I loved the bit with the car window. It was very Snatch-ish.

14 years ago
devaasha
pro

Anyone know the name of episode 5? I like to have them named before burning to DVD. Thanks.... (P.S. Already checked here and on IMDB as of 11:00 PM CDT).

14 years ago
kolbinfo
guru

@devaasha

No Man Is Pudding

Looks like the ShareTV episode guide is messed up, or it's being changed / worked on right now (along with the rest of the site). Will check with Admin on that...

14 years ago

another great episode, i can't get the dinner table and celia with her missing tooth out my head lol

14 years ago

That was very funny, and how about the pig heads.

14 years ago
devaasha
pro

Kolbinfo -- Thanks, found it tonight when I logged on and checked. Funny... I even remember when the line was said, and by whom (often miss it because I watch before the name's been picked up).

@windsorboyd -- I think they just blacked it out (the tooth) looked really obvious to me. But, it seemed, in the scuffle, more than one tooth was knocked out. Maybe should check again. Wonder if they'll send her to Mexico for dental work. It's quite good and inexpensive here (giggle)

@zanderblade -- But they're made of marzipan! Marzipan is good! :D

14 years ago
nakara11
expert

The tooth...the dinner table...the pigs.....all very very good scenes..but the end...the end...yeah...she got him ..didnt she...hook line and well...hehehe..hands tied..now what is the crooked cop to do???????????

14 years ago

The crooked DEA agent can do nothing to any of them, especially with no evidence left. All he really has is pictures of Nancey and Gellermo talking, and nothing else. It is very funny when you think about it.

14 years ago
nakara11
expert

"where are the milkduds?"

14 years ago

soo good , i'll never think about a box of wine the same way again rofl

14 years ago
nakara11
expert

LOL...nice....me either...yum...i think...

14 years ago

mexican mayor is funny. It could only get better from this point on.

14 years ago
kolbinfo
guru

Looking forward to seeing more of the mayor, myself.

Combined, I think Doug and Andy equal a deviant "Lucy" character. It's basically one crack-pot scheme after another isn't it? I guess this means Nancy is Desi Arnez... and Celia is Ethel...

14 years ago

Sounds about right. :-)

14 years ago
nakara11
expert

Sounds good to me too! LoL...The mayor looks like he is going to be a very interesting person and someone of importance to nancy...atleast that is what i think...now on the gutter side of that..lol...looks like there may be some fun to be had...

14 years ago
thetrekhippy

Recently there have been several .rar and now .avi fakes of weeds, normally coming out a day earlier than the airdate. I've seen them on ISOhunt. Just to let you all know, don't fall for them.

14 years ago

Thank you TTH. Show comes on tonite. Everybody happy, happy, joy, joy. Happy, happy, joy.

14 years ago
uncertaingod
expert

Todays episode was great and really opened up the story and gave it direction.

14 years ago

still waiting for it to dl :(

14 years ago

Yes many new and old directions popping up. Looks to be interesting to see what happens next. Maybe more spankings from the Mexican mayor? Sylis looks to be having fun. And the youngest son is just sick like his uncle.

14 years ago
nakara11
expert

What a hoot!!! Very good...Kudos to the writers..again...

I told you we were in for some fun....Looks like we might be seeing more of the old crew?!?!

14 years ago
thetrekhippy

Nancy likes trouble huh? wow ya know. So if anybody wants to help me next time there's a faked one out post a message on any torrent site you find it on and flag it as spam if that option is available. I'm hoping to flood the sites with posts and flags about it to the point that someone somewhere can stop those fakes from being uploaded. I know, I dream big don't I. LOL

14 years ago
kolbinfo
guru

Once the new bathroom is paid for ('cause, first things first), Nancy really needs to set aside some money for Shane's therapy - this kid is going to need A LOT of it ;)

14 years ago
newlinux
guru

Silas may end up needing some therapy too, but Shane, wow... Of course - this family is like married with children's family but on weed...

14 years ago

Truer words were never spoken newlinux. Except there is no Kelly Bundy, or Al Bundy.

14 years ago

Wow Doug is really in a downward spiral. Not as bad as Ceilia, but she is worse off. Both of them seem to deserve it. Any opinions? Any response will do.

14 years ago
newlinux
guru

Nancy's kids need psychological counseling, but then again so does everyone on the show. I think Andy is in the best mental place :)

14 years ago

Very true, but I think Nancey is the most sane. Next weeks episode looks promising, and funny. btw I thought the opening was funny. Since they started varying the opening it has made the show better.

14 years ago

very funny episode, the 'date' at the end was a nice twist/surprise

14 years ago

Yes, that was very funny. Looks like Shane is gonna' hook up with one of those goth girls. But it seems Silais is an idiot when it comes to women. Don't ya think?

14 years ago

i agree, but poor silas all that 'enthusiasim' and the ability to please but doesn't know how to read women or when to stop talking lol

14 years ago

Very true, and very sad.

14 years ago
nakara11
expert

The conversation was the best..as a mom..I have felt like that before....made me laugh.

and the date was very sweet...

14 years ago

And very secure. Did you see the body gaurds?

14 years ago

Wonder what's in the crates. Silas is an idot. And once again Shane is a pimp. That was a good episode.

14 years ago
jayp23
guru

still cannot find a dl for s05e10 =(

14 years ago
onlyme1
guru

Same hear had a look cannot find S05E010.

14 years ago

me neither, nothing on eztv yet

14 years ago

You do mean S04E010 don't you?

14 years ago
uncertaingod
expert

Does anyone know if it even aired?

14 years ago
thetrekhippy

There's one on Demonoid. http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1591644/?show_files=#comments PM me for help on invites with proof of good seeding on other sites.

14 years ago
uncertaingod
expert

Not going to grab that as psydork has put fakes up before. 0TV screwed up the cap so there will not be a scene release until it gets aired again.

14 years ago
devaasha
pro

I found episode 10 on EZTV this morning (Wednesday). Hadn't even realized I'd forgotten grab episode 9. But now I've got them both so it's OK.

Am waiting for the end of the season to watch them all with my sweetie. Hard to do as they're sitting on my hardrive, but I've sleeping so much I almost don't miss is. :/

14 years ago
This thread has been closed.
See a moderator for details or to re-open the discussion

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.