¬ NOTICE: It's a sad day. After 15 years, ShareTV is closing down on Dec 31st. Learn more here.
Type
Scripted
Premiered
Aug. 07, 2005
Status
Completed/Ended
Runtime
30 min.
Country
USA
Network
Showtime TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

Weeds tv show photo

Weeds

After her husband's sudden death, suburban single mother Nancy Botwin decides to sell weed to support her family. She soon learn how to make her business grow even more and, before you know it, naive soccer mom becomes involved in drug dealing and Mexican organized crime. Now, she is finally ready to make a fresh start in the Big Apple or at least she thinks so..

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
echick
pro
Weeds rocks

It has to be by far my favorite show, all the characters have some interesting aspect to them, I even like the ones you're supposed to hate! The writers of this show have an awesome sense of humor and imagination!

15 years ago
Comments
viciouslollipop
regular

yes. yes it certainly does.

15 years ago
thetrekhippy

All I can say is Agreed!

15 years ago
jooten
guru

Downloaded all the episodes, didn't have the time to watch them. Seems to be a good show!!!

15 years ago
nakara11
expert

It is an awesome show. reminds me of another time and another place....lol..*sigh*....

15 years ago
fuzzhead
regular

ahhh this show is so refreshing :)

15 years ago
newlinux
guru

I like the show too. Big fan. Showtime has some good shows. I like that they capitalize on how they can be "different" from the networks.

15 years ago

Well this is what I love the forums for I am going to download a couple of episodes and try them out a recomendation from Vicious and Linux and enough to get me to take a look.

15 years ago

Hey Guys, looking for season 1 to download, I like to start at the start if possible, if I can't track it down can you start with season 2 without losing to much?

15 years ago
newlinux
guru

You probably could, but I think it will work much better if you go with season 1 first. I liked season 1 more than season 2. I'm pretty sure mininova has season 1.

15 years ago
uncertaingod
expert

Season 1 & 2 complete HDTV torrent here;

http://www.mininova.org/tor/710496

15 years ago

@uncertaingod
Thanks alot I am downloading now, I found alot of links for season 1 but none of them were seeding, this one seems good, big download though going to take a while.

15 years ago
echick
pro

Can anyone recommend a show that offers the same type of humor?

15 years ago

@echick

check out "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia," "Curb Your Enthusiasm," or perhaps "Californication"

15 years ago
morphieo
expert

Errr... is this show really any good?

15 years ago

Only one way to find out Morph ;D

15 years ago

@curiousandroid
Been watching Californication, just finished downloading Weeds season 1 & 2 if they are along the same lines I am going to love them, I noticed they are both Showtime series, As I am from Canada we don't have showtime up here so Share TV is a great way for us to watch what we could not before.

15 years ago
morphieo
expert

:D if Weeds is like Californication then Weeds is a must watch..

15 years ago
newlinux
guru

Weeds has a little less nudity :)
It has more humorous characters and a great lead actress who is great at facial expressions. It attempts to make some social statements as well. But it is entertaining and funny.

15 years ago
echick
pro

Most of the characters are hilarious, some you love to hate but they all keep you wanting more.

15 years ago
morphieo
expert

Lol I gotta watch then..

15 years ago

Watched episode one, was pretty good but I think I was hoping for more, going to give it a few more episodes before I deside though

15 years ago
viciouslollipop
regular

You have to give it a few more, beleive me it's worth it.

15 years ago

Thanks Vicious I will watch a few more and see, both me and my wife loved the opening soundtrack, it is the best

15 years ago
newlinux
guru

If you like the sound track, wait till later seasons when the keep the same song, but have different performers, even in different languages. kind of nice.

15 years ago
nakara11
expert

Oh Yes!!!..the opening song is wonderful...I find myself singing it everynow and again. HEHE...my son thinks I am crazy.....

lalalllalaa...little boxes...lalalala....and they all look just the same......*bows*.....

15 years ago

LOL great now it will be stuck in my head all day long.

15 years ago
thetrekhippy

It has Kevin Nealon in it. Of course it's entertaining and funny! Hysterically so at times. And the social statements are rampant but not preachy I think anyway.

15 years ago
thetrekhippy

ROFL oh yeah and Love the song. Love the way they have a different version/artist of it every time, and I had to ask my friend what the heck is Ticky Tacky LOL!

15 years ago
uncertaingod
expert

EVERYBODY SING!

Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes made of ticky-tacky,
Little boxes, little boxes,
Little boxes, all the same.

15 years ago
aus5543
regular

I also love weeds! weeds is one of the few shows that are witty, funny, and TOTALLY relaxed and non "thinking" shows. It's great

15 years ago
newlinux
guru

season finale coming up!

15 years ago
nakara11
expert

nnnooooo!!!!..I do not want for it to end.....

now I got to go watch it.....oh man...

15 years ago

I don't have to wory about that, having just discovered the show I am on episode 4 of season 1, so lots of weeds watching for me, hopfully enough to weather the writers strike.

15 years ago
morphieo
expert

Weed Rocks @@!!!@@ :D

15 years ago
uncertaingod
expert

The finale was great, can't wait to see how they finish the show next season.

15 years ago
morphieo
expert

Me too @uncertain

15 years ago
nakara11
expert

OMG..Doug cracks me up!!!!!
And what the hell is wrong with PITTSBURGH!!!!...I live in the Pittsburgh area!!!!
LOL!!!!
WOW....seriously...are they kidding....Didn't see that one coming...
Great Season Finale!!!!!

15 years ago

he mentioned Tampa too, screw that though i'd much rather be in Pittsburgh ;D

15 years ago
newlinux
guru

I'll take tampa. I'm snow averse...

15 years ago
nakara11
expert

Well come on then Curious!!!...Turkey's on!!!

And for the record..I hate snow too.. the cold..the freaking wet/damp all the flipping time...Come to think of it...maybe I should just go to Tampa.

15 years ago

I will take Tampa as well, getting over a foot of snow here today, I am not impressed.

15 years ago
thetrekhippy

Well I sure hope it's not the whole end, with the Writers strike and all. Oh yeah I also love the show 'cause I'm a weed loving hippy, all weeds, and I'm a single mother who has been on hard times.

15 years ago
devaasha
pro

From what I understand, Showtime has picked up Weeds for another season. Production should begin around April if the strike is over by then (fingers crossed)

But if, for some reason, it never returns, it has ended in a fairly good place. I strongly suspect that it will go back into production when the strike is over.

Love this show!

15 years ago

Well perhaps i'm adverse to Tampa cuz I live here X)

15 years ago
hush320
guru

I havent watched weeds yet but im searching for the DVD of the first season as i cant download the whole thing.

15 years ago

@hush320
I will see if I can find you a link, I downloaded the first season without much problem at all a couple of weeks ago.

15 years ago
hush320
guru

@ygagnon

Thanks i really appriciate it. But the problem is that i have a slow internet connection and download is very slow. How many days did it take you to download the season???

15 years ago
newlinux
guru

It has definitely been renewed for a 4th season/

15 years ago

@hush320
it took a couple of nights to download, I stay off line for downloading during the day since I need my internet for work, my connection is not that fast either, but most times it will take 2-5 nights to download a season or programs say are 3gb on data.

15 years ago
hush320
guru

@ygagnon
I think thats fast compared to my connections. Its takes about two weeks for me to download seasons. Specially i have been using vista and its making the download slower. So once you get the link just give me a message in my guest.
Thanks in advance.

15 years ago
This thread has been closed.
See a moderator for details or to re-open the discussion

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.