Country
USA
Network
CBS TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

Two and a Half Men tv show photo

Two and a Half Men

A hedonistic jingle writer's free-wheeling life comes to an abrupt halt when his brother and 10-year-old nephew move into his beach-front house.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
sunjz
junior
Two and a half men

Does anyone know what is happening to it? Is it ever coming back?

13 years ago
Comments
romeo53
guru

on the show page on this site it say's returning but does'nt say when

13 years ago
llcool76
guru

hey.. try this link.... it lists the fates of all the tv shows...

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/guide.aspx?id=strike

13 years ago
thetrekhippy

6x01 Season 6, Episode 1 - Sep. 22, 2008 9:00PM EST Show page has been updated. I am looking forward to the new season.

12 years ago
nogds9
guru

Started watching this show about a month ago,can't get enough of it.I don't think Charlie is acting at all.lol I must be watching
old repeats,things take a couple of years to get up to this neck of the woods.

12 years ago
odo
guru

What makes it great is that Charlie is not acting !

12 years ago

i have watch this show last month. some episodes of this show is very interesting but some episodes is very boring.

11 years ago
tash845
guru

be nice to see something good happen for 'alan'

11 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

Even when something good is all set up for him he finds a way to make it go bad.

11 years ago
trishka123

does anyone know the name of chelsea's bedding quilt?

11 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

The one at her place or the one she puts on the bed when she moves in?

11 years ago
thor

CBS, Warner Brothers and producer Chuck Lore have Fired Charlie Sheen from the show. A deal has been made to continue the show for the 2011-2012 season wothout Sheen.

10 years ago
nogds9
guru

I don't think they should replace him,just write him out and say he is on tour and fell off the cruise ship.Charlie was not the whole show and his character was kind of bottom of the barrel(not of good moral grace).There are two other strong characters on the show that I think could carry it.Snap the whip on the writers and bring the mother and maid characters to the front.The kid is old enough now to involve more adult situation.Alans character is weak and needs something to prop him up,maybe a stepbrother or a strong female role.Wake up writers,it can be done!

10 years ago
tash845
guru

nogds9 -- I agree!

10 years ago
andyroo
guru

Charlie and Alan might have a halfbrother from one of their father's affairs. Maybe Emilio Estevez could play the part.

Please don't let Rob Lowe play the part. He can act but he's not funny

10 years ago
nogds9
guru

I don't think Rob Lowe could pull it off.I don't remember any comedic roles that he has played.He's cute,but what are you going to do with him,I can't imagine.

10 years ago
jmiker
guru

I dont think they should replace Charlie Sheen with a new actor, but the idea of an illegitimate half brother might work. They do have their work cut out for them making this work if they go on.

10 years ago

lets face is there is no two and a half men without charlie , that's y he was the highest paid actor in tv, so i guess cbs should hire him back

9 years ago
tash845
guru

I'm so used to seeing Charlie Sheen in this role. The writers would have to revamp the whole show to make it work without him. We'll just have to wait and see if they hire him back.

9 years ago
xbigdomx

It definately will not have the same feel the show. They should leave the series alone or make a completely different spin off show with the rest of the cast.

9 years ago
ayellier

I love this show but no Charlie no show. You cant replace him, and without him its not good. The kids funny but you cant beat Charlie. Everyone should read his new self help book. Winning Like A Motherf@$%*&. Published by Tiger blood books

9 years ago
richardpure
expert

They 'd like to replace Charlie Sheen with Aston Kutcher!

9 years ago
andyroo
guru

Very scarey... Kutcher seems too young and too silly for the job.

9 years ago
richardpure
expert

for andyroo http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ashton-kutcher-s-two-a-188238

9 years ago
richardpure
expert

it is offical now http://www.cbs.com/primetime/two_and_a_half_men/press/

9 years ago
thor

Yes it is official, Ashton Kutcher has signed a deal to become the new star of Two and a Half Men. Kutcher will replace charlie Sheen. No details yet on what character Kutcher will play. Kutcher is thought to be receiving around one million dollars per episode. For more information see link from richardpure above.

9 years ago
andyroo
guru

Good luck Ashton... You'll need it.

I guess $1million per episode is worth it. Even if the show flops, it could mean a cool $13-24million dollars.

9 years ago
tash845
guru

For those following the show for some time they will tune in.

9 years ago

how will they include ashton in the story will he play charlie or an other charecter

9 years ago
andyroo
guru

Ashton couldn't pull it off. Charlie's character would need to leave the series. He needs a new character.

9 years ago

there is a scatter behind the scenes that Ashton would play Charlie/Allen's bastard brother.... Charlie sheen was taunting CBS saying 2 weeks into the new season he will be back :p

9 years ago
thor

I don't watch the show but it seems to me that Charlie Sheen has well and truly burnt his bridges with the show. I think they would end the show before inviting him back.

9 years ago
andyroo
guru

The bastard brother would be my preference for Ashton's entry to the series. It opens a lot of doors for for cheap laughs.

9 years ago
mike7184

I have not watch this show yet.I heard the story of this show from my friend. When I was free from my busy schedule then I definitely like to watch this show online.

9 years ago
kragh79
regular

i think that this makeover is going to flop so much, think that kutcher could have don better then this show

9 years ago

Charlie sheen was the heart and soul of tahm, ashton will be the best bastard brother ever, and you know what could be a jackpot if Charlie sheen came back, tahm have bean the most watched comedy for 8 years, hope the show never ends

9 years ago
andyroo
guru

Alas, all things must end.

If not now, then later.

9 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

This is going to be one hell of a re-write for it to be succesfull.
Good to see AK is getting paid very well for taking the risk

I actually feel sorry for the other actors in the ensemble - they have all worked very well together and now they will be under the spotlight even more. Must be tough

9 years ago
andyroo
guru

Thanks mostly to Mr Sheen...

Jon and Angus must be really peeved about the whole matter.

9 years ago

common guy's Sheen is awesome, I don't think they can cover his spot no matter what, 2 n 1/2 men without sheen, is like dexter without m.c. hall, or 24 without kiffer , or the godfather without al pacino

9 years ago
shaz692
expert

@fakhrieto

Agreed!

lol

9 years ago
thor

New thread here : http://sharetv.org/forum/shows/Q_108055

9 years ago
This thread has been closed.
See a moderator for details or to re-open the discussion

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.