Telepaths, vampires, shape shifters, oh my! Supernatural creatures abound in the small town of Bon Temps, Louisiana where telepathic waitress Sookie Stackhouse finds herself tangled up in dangerous vampire business when she falls in love with Bill Compton, a 200-year-old vampire.
Occupation: Waitress at Merlotte'sBar and Grill
Hometown: Bon Temps, Louisiana
Species: Human/Faerie hybrid
* Can read human minds.
* Can sometimes read broken thoughts of supernatural creatures other than vampires.
* Can cause people to feel discomfort when delving deep i their minds.
* Can delve into peoples' minds and repair their memories.
* Can release magical energy from her hand.
* But occasionally fiery tempered
* Enjoys wearing casual Summery clothes such as dresses and shorts.
* Occasionally likes to dress up fancily.
* Often wears Merlotte's uniform of white short sleeved or long sleeved T-shirt, black shorts or slacks and black Nikes.
* Wears classic make-up.
* Wears hair down or up generally when working.
* Average female height
* Attractive body shape
* Clear, tanned skin
* Long blonde hair
* Brown eyes
* Speaks her mind
* Stubborn of supernatural politics
* Quick tempered
* Does not know how to fully harness her gift of telepathy.
Raised by her grandmother alongside her brother Jason after her parents were killed on a bridge in a flash flood. Grew up with people thinking she was crazy, when really she just couldn't handle hearing everyone's thoughts all the time. Her parents once sent her to a therapist as a child. Though Sookie tried to explain she could hear people's thoughts, the therapist convinced herself and Sookie's parents that Sookie could just naturally interpret people's body language. Never really dated anyone because she could always hear the crude, sex-crazed thoughts of her dates. Lived her entire life filtering out people's thoughts until she met vampire Bill Compton whose vamp mind she couldn't hear at all.
Sookie Stackhouse Photos
|Next: Bill Compton|