More than just a show to review new cars, Top Gear is essential viewing. Not just for petrol heads, it also has a huge following amongst people with little or no interest in cars - both male and female. This is due to the show's irreverent approach to motoring, the humour and the priceless chemistry between the show's presenters. A global audience of 350 million can't be wrong.
- That every week he sheds his entire skin, like a snake and that for some reason he's allergic to the Dutch.
- He once wrestled an elephant to the ground using the power of his mind and an alarming hairstyle.
- His scrotum actually generates a small gravity field.
- That his tears are adhesive, and that if he caught fire he would burn for 1,000 days.
- He doesn't understand clouds and that his ear wax tastes like Turkish delight.
- He should be switched off at the mains overnight and that David Hasslehoff calls him 'son'.
- He drinks by sucking the moisture out of ducks, and that his crash helmet design is modelled on Britney Spears' head.
- He thought Star Wars was a documentary. And that he backed out of I'm A Celebrity at the last minute because he's scared of Australia. And trees. And Koo Stark.
...All we know is, he's called The Stig.
The Stig Photos
|Previous: James May||Next: The Black Stig (2002-2003)|