Top Gear Australia has finally arrived. This is the first local version of the popular UK BBC program Top Gear to debut around the world and it promises to be a fun, informative and locally inspired show.
- He suckled from the high octane bowser at Golden Fleece and today drinks diesel and pees petrol.
- He can smell corners, see slipstreams and hear oil pressure.
- When he was a kid, he raced greyhounds - but he raced them in a Monaro HG.
- He likes his eggs sunny side up - fried in axle grease.
- He's the only man on Earth whose Star Sign is 'Targa'.
...All we know is, he's called The Stig.
The Stig Photos
|Previous: Steve Pizzati||Next: Warren Brown (2008-2009)|