60 min.
Country
USA
Network
AMC TV Network

Top Contributors

The Walking Dead tv show photo

The Walking Dead

In the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse, a small group of survivors travel across the country in search of a new home away from the hordes. Rick Grimes, who was a police officer in the old world, leads the group. As their situation grows more and more grim, the group's desperation to survive pushes them to do almost anything to stay alive.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
patt_demetri
walking dead

why are their no child walkers
pigs feet are in brine why did the show say water

6 years ago
Comments
robme247

everyone likes carol, i like carol's character . but this woman lived a battered wife's life, and recently lost a 9 year old daughter. and without any adult's knowledge , was teaching children to kill. though she called it "teaching them to defend themselves. carl had trouble deciding who he should kill. the teenage girl has trouble with reality and suicide. why was it ok for these adolescent children to carry knives and guns and be allowed to decide who to kill? at what age should you give a child a gun during a zombie apocalypse? the truly adult thing to do is adopt those 2 little girls and make it your solemn responsibility to watch and protect them until they are adults. the tragic death of these children lies entirely carols fault. she put the weapons in their hands and taught them how to kill, then left them to their own devices. as if they were adults. my opinion may not be perfect, but I know right from wrong, and my point has been made. if the group reforms, all responsibility should be stripped from carol or kicked out of the group, maybe even mercifully killed. a strong action must be taken because carol is the killer here because of her poor decisions.

6 years ago
pamela1961

Lizzy had problems from the beginning. The children did help out and save themselves a few times with the training carol gave them. All rules we grew up with have change in this zombie apocalypse. It is a kill or be killed place in time its hard to everybody kids have to fight too. What Lizzy did was a mental break no one knew it was that bad.

6 years ago
robme247

thank you for commenting Pamela, .,,. if those were my children. I would have taught them to survive, to run, to hide, to camouflage, to meet elsewhere during troubles. but I would never give my children knives and guns. its my responsibility as an adult to protect those children. especially from other adults like carol, that believe 7 year olds should be taught to kill. carol killed 2 sick people when other sick people were recovering, and now she has lost 3 children because of her insane decisions. I would protect my dog better than she has protected the 3 children she lost. carol blamed and judged and exacuted a 9 year old. tragic. this made me crazy after the show last night, lol. I cant see why nobody see's that carol is making mistakes that are costing lives?

6 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.