60 min.
Country
USA
Network
AMC TV Network

Top Contributors

The Walking Dead tv show photo

The Walking Dead

In the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse, a small group of survivors travel across the country in search of a new home away from the hordes. Rick Grimes, who was a police officer in the old world, leads the group. As their situation grows more and more grim, the group's desperation to survive pushes them to do almost anything to stay alive.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
starbuck13
guru
The Walking Dead - Season 3

So what do you think of the season so far?
For me,it's better than 2nd and last episode...emotional.

7 years ago
Comments
bigrich
guru

So much better than season two. I got so baord sat around that farm nothing happened.

There is loads more actions in this one and OMG everyone keeps getting killed off there will be no cast left soon.

7 years ago
gedmen
guru

Killing off main cast members and bringing back old ones does seem to have worked well for this series...

7 years ago
bigrich
guru

Last night show was amazing just a pity we have to wait till feb 2013 for the second half of the season

7 years ago
starbuck13
guru

I can't believe how good it is.It really left me wanting more.

7 years ago
aftergod

DO NOT let anything happen to Daryl!!! He's my familys favarite character. The show has been killing off to many main charaters as it is. Ifn anything happens to Daryl we WILL STOP watching the Walking Dead PERIOD.Not only that but discard all of the items we've bought even before it became a series.

7 years ago
gedmen
guru

uhhhmmm ok @aftergod thanks for that impassioned plea on behalf of the Daryl Dixon Fan Club.

7 years ago
kimmy1968

im new here...ummm how do you get season 3 from the beginning on here??? can someone help! thank you

7 years ago
rassell51

is the episode that airs tonight on amc.....really gonna be here at the same time as the airing? i really NEED to see this episode!

7 years ago
mrlr1467

ok I have a question, I just recently started watching THE WALKING DEAD

7 years ago
mrlr1467

I seen all of season 1 and season 2, but the new season started up again Feb 10th but it started with episode 9, so what happened to episodes 1 thru 8, I'm totally confussed what happened to Hershel's leg, what happened to Lauri how did she die, and TJ...... can somebody tell me!!! will they be goin back to those episodes ????

7 years ago
blake
Employee

Rick Cut Hershel's leg off to save his life. A walker bit a chunk out of his leg. From a Logical standpoint it was the only option to save his life.

7 years ago
buster1955

why in the promo they show the general his left eye is gone but later they show his right eye is gone and his left eye is a good eye

7 years ago
buster1955

when i ask about general i should have ask that it is the gov

7 years ago
creamydlt

Can someone plz help me.... I really wanna watch the 1st episodes of THE WALKING DEAD season 3 BUT ...4 the life of me I can't get it to do anything..I must b doing something WRONG :( And I can't find a.. ?'S n answers page..sorry for bugging y'all w this! TY vry much :)

7 years ago
blake
Employee

I noticed the eye as well! Maybe they're trying to keep us on our toes. Nice job noticing that! How did you feel about the episode that aired tonight?

7 years ago
joepa46

In the Hope episode, how did the Gov. get away from all those "walkers" without being bit??

7 years ago
gedmen
guru

good question, I wish the shows writers would give us a good answer.

7 years ago
blake
Employee

Was anyone else expecting a war? I feel Cheated.
@Joepa46 Yeah, soooooo weak. The Writers gave us zero explanation.

7 years ago
gedmen
guru

@blake there are still 2 episodes to go...

7 years ago
blake
Employee

One word.... Merle

7 years ago
starbuck13
guru

Well,that was a bit of a disappointment.

7 years ago
xbigdomx

I'm with you Starbuck we had a whole season of build up to this supposed big battle and then nothing.

7 years ago
blake
Employee

The word disappointment is an understatement. Any predictions on where the Governor will be living?

7 years ago
starbuck13
guru

Yeah,they were saying our mouths will be left open at the end and than nothing.
As for a Governor,I have no idea where he will be living.And I don't really like him coming back as series regular.

7 years ago
gedmen
guru

Well its left open for the Governor's return so he'll be back...that is if they don't cancel the series

7 years ago
blake
Employee

If they cancel the series, i will lose all respect for AMC as a network. I can't take him serious at all with that stupid patch on his eye. Am the only one who feels this way? hahah

7 years ago
starbuck13
guru

I remember reading somewhere that it is renewed for season 4.
And the writers have gave us poor excuses to keep governor alive.He should've been dead by now several times.First Andrea doesn't want to kill him,than she does but Milton stops her.Than he inexplicably escapes those zombies,than he kills a lot of people but none could fire one bullet towards him.

7 years ago
blake
Employee

Maybe he is already a zombie but has a partial cure for the virus..... There is no way he should have escaped the zombies in that abandoned warehouse.

7 years ago
starbuck13
guru

Hahaha that would be a twist.

7 years ago
blake
Employee

hahha a functional zombie!

7 years ago
damianpl
expert

Hello, fellows.

Now some look at this tv series from polish guy :)

TWD is officially renewed for the next season, so the Governor might be back - he wasn't killed or something, he has just driven away. I don't understand why Rick's group didn't choose Woodbury to stay there - it's much safer place and I'm sure that with all these people they could defend themselves in case of Gov. return.

I was expecting a battle, but what did I get? Attack with bunch of cowards, which Gov. just shot then. I'll be missing of Andrea, she was a nice person. Carl has changed, I see similarities to Shane from the second season. Rick has finally stopped seeing visions with Lori standing somewhere - I think this is a sign of healing his psyche.

7 years ago
katel
guru

I'm only just up to season 3 but I like the new way it is going with the general and the untouched town he has built.

Daryl is my favorite character. I'm glad they haven't killed him off - yet!

7 years ago
justauntb

I can hardly wait for fall and the new episodes. I LOVE this program. I have watches zombie movies and programs since the 50s and this is the best one ever !!!!!!!!

7 years ago
katel
guru

I wish they would tone the hack and slash down a little though. I think the same thing can be achieve with a little less blood and guts.
Take Falling Skies for example. I only just started watching that a week ago. I watched season 1, 2 and am now up to date. The shows are amazingly similar and yet if I had to give up one it would be The walking dead because the hack and slash has gotten boring, and Falling Skies doesn't need that to make it so popular.

7 years ago
brat07
expert

Hack and Slash were the 2 bumbling bots in Reboot :)

7 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.