Country
USA
Network
NBC TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

The Today Show tv show photo

The Today Show

The Today Show - or just Today - is a daily live broadcast that shows current domestic and international news, weather reports and interviews with newsmakers from the worlds of politics, business, media, entertainment and sports.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
thanisham
Help To Return to College

My name is Thanisha Mitchell, I am currently serving in the Arm Forces, United States Marine Corp. I never deployed, and I serve for 7 years. I am planning to reenlist in the military regardless of my struggles. I am trying to return to college, and I owe $ 2,191 to Baruch College. I have one semester left of college, and they do not want be to return until I pay for that balance. I am working only one day for Completebody, and I was laid off from my full time job at Grant Associates on December 31st. I came to the United States to make a difference, and live the American Dream. However, I feel that my American Dream it would never come true. I want to finish college and a job so I could help mother and sister.

5 years ago
Comments
michelle_engebretson

so sorry to hear but it seems you are a fake. IF you are in the armed forces aka the USMC you dont need to worry about money since you are given a salary every 2 weeks. Also how can you work for complete body if you are in the marines??? If you are a true marine you are living the american dream? How dare you insult the many that serve this country like myself and HOW dare you impersonate the military. You need to be punished

5 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.