Country
USA
Network
NBC TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

The Today Show tv show photo

The Today Show

The Today Show - or just Today - is a daily live broadcast that shows current domestic and international news, weather reports and interviews with newsmakers from the worlds of politics, business, media, entertainment and sports.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
jackief
tamryn hall lashing out at "Kate"

Why would a so called "professional anchor" display such anger toward another colleague as did Tamryn Hall this morning when the Russell Brand twitter story didn't get the reaction she needed? Tamryn lashed out at Kate letting everyone be aware of the fact that she(Tamryn) didn't chose the story and knew that it wasn't interesting. She then raised her arm and showed such anger at Kate.
As a very frequent viewer of the show, I have found Tamryn Hall to be anything but the right fit. She is all about herself, painfully uncomfortable and unprofessional.

6 years ago
Comments
braveheart126

The above comments are so true, Tamryn Hall is all about herself. Also why is Natalie Morales not being utilized more, it looks like Tamryn is trying to push her out. Also what value does CArson Daly add to the show he is never there and I am sure he is paid very well.

6 years ago
jlis

I agree that Tamryn Hall seems to be all about herself! If it came to a choice between Tamryn and Natalie Morales, Natalie would be the obvious choice to me. She is so genuine, and has a very likeable personality. She also presents herself as more professional than Tamryn.

6 years ago
mars277

Unfortunately the above comments sounds like all Tamaryn Hall haters, and a little bit racist but I'm not going there because we all know what world we live in even though many years ago a certain man talked about having a dream of people being equal is just a mere dream under man rule. But at any rate I do think that sometimes some of us have to try harder then others if we're trying to reach a certain goal in the wonderful world of TV land, but it should be with class. Sadly it does seem like Tamaryn is trying too hard especially now since lately I've been seeing her with how cold it's been and unlike everyone else who is dressed for the weather her skirts are much shorter and her legs looking like a ton of grease has been added. What happened to the first Tamaryn who was witty, beautiful, and fun it's like she got lost in seeking glory that she thinks she wants. Well I'm not a hater but someone who cares about people and as the saying goes IT IS WHAT IT IS!

6 years ago
jenniferlynnferraro

tamaryn just likes to show off her legs..lol

6 years ago
kathryn_alfonsobazel

I loved Tamryn Hall when I first saw her, but over time It's quite obvious she has a very high opinion of herself, which is a real turn off! Love all the rest of the crew and watch daily.

6 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.