Country
USA
Network
NBC TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

The Today Show tv show photo

The Today Show

The Today Show - or just Today - is a daily live broadcast that shows current domestic and international news, weather reports and interviews with newsmakers from the worlds of politics, business, media, entertainment and sports.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
merms
Tamryn Hall

Tamryn is a fish out of water on the show... Hoda is fabulous as is the woman from the weekend show with Lester and Erica...She seems so immature ..it's not cute but rather annoying...Today has other options in talent...move Tamryn to the weekend or somewhere else other than prime morning time...looking forward to Savannah's return....

6 years ago
Comments
kchristi

i like Tamryn on the show ! get rid of natalie. she seems to be the fish out of water. are more than one africanamericans allowed on this show with out two or more whites to counter act them? when will this show join 2014? i stopped watching all of 2013. i'm ready to turn the channel again!!!!!! oh,and i'm not an african american, just observant.

6 years ago
stevellyn

Ugh Tamryn Hall. I am so tired of watching this phoney act she puts on. I have seen 12 yr. olds that act more adult then she.my husband and I both dislike watching her!

6 years ago
sbeeson

What was wrong Tamryn this morning? She was so very rude and ugly to Dylan. Have no use for that type of behavior.

6 years ago
kimcon

I, like several others do not care for Tamryn. I find her behavior to be childish, annoying and very FAKE. She seems ways too personal with Al at times and her behavior borders on inappropriate. I also don't care for the way she has changed her hair back to the weird style with it combed UP on top of her head. It looks so much better flat with a little bit of bangs on her forehead. Of course these are only my opinions but I am a daily viewer and I feel she comes on way too strong and way to phony.

KimCon

6 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.