Country
USA
Network
NBC TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

The Today Show tv show photo

The Today Show

The Today Show - or just Today - is a daily live broadcast that shows current domestic and international news, weather reports and interviews with newsmakers from the worlds of politics, business, media, entertainment and sports.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
balarid
Help me contact Today

Any idea where I can send correspondence to the Today show hosts. They always talk about Twitter and Hash Tags but I don't Tweet. There has to be an address where I can send a letter, right?

7 years ago
Comments
wahinime

And you call yourselves educated? Nuclear is pronounced NU CLEE ER, not NUQUELER.
Like some dumbells pronounce jewelry "JEW LER EE" instead of the correct "JEWEL RY"

6 years ago
twotime

when black people call white people names how come you don't say anything about them we can see you voted for if we took all the media off tv we could not start trouble no could we now leave the man along we have freedom of speech right

6 years ago
twotime

oh and leave alex alone too

6 years ago
glide

get rid of al and savana and ratings will rise greatly!!

6 years ago
heykitty

O.K. we all know Savannah is pregnant, but why does she wear her clothes pulled so tight as to emphasize the fact? Add a red nose and she is good to go at the circus. No more Today for me.

6 years ago
sodetteparma

My son and grandson were on the Plaza on July 23rd. I thought the segment was being recorded, but got home today and it is not. How can I order that recorded segment from NBC on July 23rd. Any help please, I would greatly appreciate it.

6 years ago
iwatchtv

sodetteparma,

Did you click on the link above? A new page will appear and there will be a form to fill-out to contact the Today Show. If the link does directly take you to the form, copy the link and paste it to the address bar at the very top towards the left side.

6 years ago
barry_goodman_79

Have any of you guys seen this Utube?

http://www.youtube.com/embed/gNj0T4uK3lE

Barry Goodman

6 years ago
neuron2014

As pertaining to the Domestic Violene discussion, men generally aren't attracted to treatment. It is associated with humiliation and being labeled a bad person. What examples, of successful treatments, can the Today Show offer that encourages men/couples to seek help before being court ordered?
Larry, DV treatment provider

6 years ago
drcarmel

The hosts on TODAY talk over each other. While Matt, Natalie, Al and others seem to have something to say, when they all talk at the same time what I hear is white noise. Nothing intelligible comes through. I don't find it informative, only annoying.

6 years ago
wanda_edwards_9

WHY does these host that are suppose to be intelligent and well mannered not know when to close their mouths? Two and three people speaking at the same time is nothing but noise with no use. Why allow the host to act like wild animals? Dancing and making rude uncalled for comments toward one another(when Tamra Hall told Natlie she didn't dance and jumped up acting like a street monkey pretending to catch animals) teaches our children watching that acting out with no concern of the backlash is ok . Where and when did the opinion of the host become so important. Aren't they suppose to be reporting news and daily topics instead of acting like they are at a party. I am amazed at the lack of professionalism of this cast. Matt Lauder needs to retire from this circus before he too is looked at as uneducated with no people skills. What has happened to this program???

6 years ago
marsha_grimm

Tamra is so silly !! And talks over every one . Just name the show the Tamra Show soo every one can throw up at the same time !!! She has ruined the today show !!!!!

6 years ago
thompsonmarial

Savannah Gutherie was a disgrace this morning when interviewing Rand Paul, talking over him and grinning like a big idiot! She looked like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum! I turned it off. This show is totally going downhill. Going to check out Good Morning America! Grow up Savannah you're a mother now!

6 years ago
cjmurphy

Could you please tell Tamryn to stop that stupid incessant giggling and trying to overtalk the others. She is a beautiful woman and does not have to act this way to get attention. It gets so bad at times that I either mute the show or change the channel.

5 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.