60 min.
Country
USA
Network
Bravo TV Network

Top Contributors

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta tv show photo

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta

Bravo TV’s popular shows The Real Housewives of Orange County and The Real Housewives of New York don’t look like they will be returning any time soon. Bravo TV welcomed another popular city into its reality franchise, The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
starlady1
kenya moor

i would like to ask you why do you all ways pick on porsha out of the other ladys see you can not reach the other ladys like you done porsha from mother love n. j.

7 years ago
Comments
angelaaustin

I have a Love Hate Relationship with Kenya. My love for her is to imagine that your mother rejected you, even at birth, a bonding that only a child would take the final blow of heartache before bestowing that pain on a parent. To me Kenya treats all the relationships she has with women in general the same way her mother treated her. Even when others reach out to her, she embraces them with a fatal kind of love destined to erupt at any discontent or disappointment and retaliates with severing any chance of a connection in fear of rejection. What she did to provoke Porcha when she obviously recognized the pain level that could and have cause her the same was disgusting, even the best of us " LOSE IT", she was treacherous. I don't think Porcha did anything that the other "White Housewives" did or would do...turning over tables etc....you know who I am talking about. Why couldn't "FORGIVENESS OVERPOWER FALLING SHORT AND LOSING IT", was considered here. Andy you have a job for Bravo, but your job should be for the women who make you and this show millions. Stop playing like you don't know, at least do what you do best...."ACT LIKE YOU KNOW"

With All My Love And Hate,

POPEFROMDACURB

7 years ago
toshab

you are jealous of porsha the only person you could force to stay with you was the dog and even he ran away and choose death over being with you

6 years ago
lynne0322

If anyone doesn't deserve to sit on that couch it is Kenya. She intentionally provokes people and then sits back and plays the victim. I hope she doesn't come back next season!!!

6 years ago
marylenette

lynne322,you're right about bout it all, she makes friends with people that she's afraid of, specifically Margo." I 'm glad I don't see her much, she was raising my blood pressure, and now so is Kendra.really hope she do not return. if she do I will have to stop watching the show, or I'll have a heart attack." I can't believe she was a beauty queen, maybe that's why i stopped watching the Beauty Pagant." Kendra is bypolor.!! and someone is going to Hurt Her!!

6 years ago
davisto2

Well see I have stepped in a mess I just want to say a few things first I want to say I love Kenya she is so funny and pretty to in fact she is the most prettiest one on the show . And I think everyone is doing her wrong and if people don't want to watch next season because she is up there oh well I love it . I sure don't want to see Porcha up there I don't understand why she is up there anyway.I"m just saying there are other people that need to go I have watch this show from day one .Just because NENE got a little money she has really change I love her she need to stop her mean ways.So once again I love Kenya moore

6 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.