60 min.
Country
USA
Network
Bravo TV Network

Top Contributors

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta tv show photo

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta

Bravo TV’s popular shows The Real Housewives of Orange County and The Real Housewives of New York don’t look like they will be returning any time soon. Bravo TV welcomed another popular city into its reality franchise, The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
brnkuc
Andy you need to make some changes

NeNe needs to GO. She is rude to all the other and acts as if she thinks she is some big movie star. Get rid of her. She thinks she's great and she's the only one that feels that way. I watch all the Housewife shows at least two times each. None of the others act like she does. She need to watch herself and see how awful she acts. As far as I'm concerned she feels she is better than the others and complains about Kenya. Kenya is wonderful compared to her. Kenya is an instagator but so is Nene, always causing problems, more than Kenya.

GET RID OF HER. She is ruining the whole show.

7 years ago
Comments
magda_wright_3

Kenya needs to go she is not only an instigator but it seems she likes to brush upon other wives husbands. Let not forget her comment "Apollo is looking kind of fine" in the first season she appeared on . Please who would do that unless you go hopping around other peoples turf. This maybe a reality show but it needs to be kept out of the adultery divorce court type of show. Get her OUT.

6 years ago
kathiemy

Don't forget Kenya tried to get Apollo to go for a threesome with Phadra and her she is a pig.

6 years ago
kathiemy

I thought these were Housewives....When was Kendra ever a housewife? Also if she returns next season is it going to be about her Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 imaginary African prince and fake pregnancy. Andy I think unless you want to be sued for something stupid it would be best to get rid of Kenya. I can't believe Bravo would keep someone that sues another cast member. /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

6 years ago
kathiemy

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 I thought these were Housewives....When was Kendra ever a housewife? Also if she returns next season is it going to be about her imaginary African prince and fake pregnancy. Andy I think unless you want to be sued for something stupid it would be best to get rid of Kenya. I can't believe Bravo would keep someone that sues another cast member. The show has gotten boring all the girls do is fight time to get rid of all of them and bring in a new cast.
/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

6 years ago
lu_clarke-davis

Kenya needs to go. She comes in and acts like her s---t don't stink. She is so irritating and phony. There are so many double standards where she is concerned... She interrupts everyone when they're talking oh but, they better not interrupt her. She can be rude and snotty but, she will call everyone out if she thinks they are. She is such a liar, i don't want to see her face again next season. Kenya has to go she makes my blood boil, I truly dislike her. Oh, and for the record if she had done that crap she did to Porsha, to anyone else, not on television she would have gotten her ass beat for real. If it was done to her she would have reacted the same way that Porsha did. Who does she think she's kidding. She's a bitch and she really needs to go. Rhoa was better without her. If she stays I'll have to find something else to watch. I can't believe you gave her more money to come in there and b so messy. Show more positive things that blacks with money are and can do instead of the crazy bull that's Kenya. Yes she is all bullshit with a crown and a twirl that she doesn't deserve.

6 years ago
gypcee2020

6 years ago
gypcee2020

The "tea" is NeNe's contract will not be renewed due to demands in her contract for more control over whom she films with and more money. A fool & her money are soon parted!! Everybody in showbiz is replaceable...NEXT!

6 years ago
gypcee2020

Bye Felicia!

6 years ago
litebug
pro

Kenya.............so so annoying.....

6 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.