60 min.
Country
USA
Network
Bravo TV Network

Top Contributors

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta tv show photo

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta

Bravo TV’s popular shows The Real Housewives of Orange County and The Real Housewives of New York don’t look like they will be returning any time soon. Bravo TV welcomed another popular city into its reality franchise, The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
angela1
KENYA STAY POSITIVE

NOT REALLY A QUESTION KENYA STOP KISSING UP TO NENE IF SHE DOES NOT WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND FORGET HER SHE'S JUST JEALOUS I REALLY LIKE NENE BUT SHE IS REALLY STARTING TO PIS ME OFF BIT BY BIT SHE REALLY NEEDS TO CHANGE HER ATTITUDE AND STOP BEING BITTER AT EVERYONE THAT DOES NOT TUTE HER HORN. KENYA YOU ARE SO MATURE IN THE WAY YOU HANDLE CONFORTATIONS WITH THE OTHER LADIES. ONE MORE THING APOLLO REALLY LIKES YOU BUT HE KNOWS PHEDRA IS NOT TO BE PLAYED WITH BUT I THINK HER BARK IS WORST THAN HER BITE.
P.S. STAY BEAUTIFUL.

7 years ago
Comments
toshab

Kenya is far from mature using props come on how old are you what dollar store did you go to and what other toys did you purchase hopefully a dildo you are so nasty and far from beautiful

6 years ago
davisto2

Hey just want to say I agree with you angela1 I love kenya

6 years ago
bccjazze

hate her Kenya need to leave the show! slut always crying bag of nuts Nene love her, that's way you got choke out keep your mouth close Kenya now put a horn in some one else face in the streets

6 years ago
kathiemy

I agree with toshab and bccjazze I can’t stand Kenya I think Bravo needs to get rid of her she had been bulling Porchia since she came on the show. Enough already if Kenya returns next season I will not watch she is Disgusting she thinks the drama is good for the show. I disagree nobody wants to see someone else being bullied and the story line is getting old that she has an African boyfriend. She tried to pass Walter off as a boyfriend but everyone could see he could not stand her.
bye bye Kenya.....

6 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.