60 min.
Country
USA
Network
Bravo TV Network

Top Contributors

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta tv show photo

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta

Bravo TV’s popular shows The Real Housewives of Orange County and The Real Housewives of New York don’t look like they will be returning any time soon. Bravo TV welcomed another popular city into its reality franchise, The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
angela1
MOTHER JOYCE

KANDI why do you put up with your mother, and its not because you love her so much. One thing that I've noticed is that she's always throwing what she has done for you in your face that's what she's suppose to have done as your mother she acts like you have to pay her back for everything she's done. Your mother is nothing more than a bully she needs to act her age and get a life of her own, but as long as she put her nose in your business you will never keep a man because no real man is going to with that.
p.s.WAKE UP KANDI

7 years ago
Comments
deedee26263

Mother Joyce
What kind of a mother would make her daughter so miserable.
I feel sorry for kandi having a mother like you. You need to mind your own business.
You need to get a life. You are so miserable in your own life that every body else should be miserable too. Todd is such a nice person and you can't stand that . How about trying to zip that fresh mouth of yours for once. Your daughter should be embarrassed by your actions. That's sad that you can't even be happy for your daughter who is always willing to do every thing for you.
SHAME ON YOU................ Even your sisters like him.........you definitely need help.....
You are the most selfish person I've ever seen. You definitely like to be the center of attention
Don't you. Poor mother Joyce .... Grow up....... Leave your daughter alone .........

6 years ago
deedee26263

Talking about Todd who raised him when his father passed away when he was 3 yrs old.
Mother Joyce you are the biggest bitch ever. You get a kick out of hurting people.
Keep it up and every one in your life will finally dump your ass and you will be all alone.
I hope they do , you deserve it. Stop being ghetto your embarrassing your self.

6 years ago
t123

If you listen to Kandi father, her mom is doing the same thing to Todd that they did to her father. mom J need to get a life and a job as long as she getting Kandi money she fine and yes she making money now because of Bravo. if she know Todd dad was a pimp, I wondering if she was working for him.

6 years ago
t123

Is/did she take her medicine

6 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.