60 min.
Country
USA
Network
Bravo TV Network

Top Contributors

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta tv show photo

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta

Bravo TV’s popular shows The Real Housewives of Orange County and The Real Housewives of New York don’t look like they will be returning any time soon. Bravo TV welcomed another popular city into its reality franchise, The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
yrmilam
Kandi

This is not a question but your mother reminded me of mine and you have to take charge of you life and not look at her approval because it will not happen!

7 years ago
Comments
magpie12972

Kandi I love you.... however, you need to live your life, don't let your mother run your life for her. Is she contributing to her own support, or do you support her. She can't really talk about you supporting your man if she is living off you. I am not suggesting you ever support a man, but I don't think you should be supporting anyone other than your child. Help them get on their feet, but never ever support them. I love you Kandi. If you love your man, be with him. Don't let anyone ruin it for you. When they are gone, you will be alone and regret it. Please, love your man and support him emotionally. Not your mom. Let her get her own man.

7 years ago
moneque

YOUR MOTHER WILL GET OVER IF ONE DAY, CALL HER BLUFF, BECAUSE SHE WILL NEED YOU AGAIN. GET IT ?

7 years ago
deedee26263

Oh Kandi
Please wake the hell up.Your mother is going to push every one away that you love.
You need to grow some balls,and tell her off. Why are you so scared of hurting her feelings
When she is so mean to you. Your father looks like a honest man, and I believe him totally.
You keep letting your mother get away with stuff. Wake up before its to late,and left with nothing
But her. She is the most miserable and inconsiderate person I've ever seen.

6 years ago
t123

Kandi, I know you want to respect your mom, but she is going to run Todd off just like she did your dad. she claim she like Todd she does not. Please it time to take a stand against your mom. I pray that bravo DOES NOT waste their time and money on mom Joyce that will be one show I won't wast my time watching. And what project is she from any way.

6 years ago
deedee26263

If I was Todd I would run. That poor guy putting up with your shit and your mothers shit.
Are you stupid Kandi. Your mother is the biggest trouble maker there is. You can't be that stupid to believe your mother, and to stand there and not defend Todd . Your either dumm or you are your mothers daughter. Your father is o sweet and you believe your mother over him. Open your damn eyes can't you see your mother is a trouble maker. Your mother is the devil.

6 years ago
t123

I second to that deedee26263. Rating is not everything especially when it comes to our lives.

6 years ago
t123

I wouldn't want her to give me away after that statement - I would sent her on a long cruise to never never land. With no return. She haven't walk upon the right person yet. When she does I hope they/she/he laid he out with the right words. Just put her in her place because she really need it. She is a street/lady of the street also.

6 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.