60 min.
Country
USA
Network
Bravo TV Network

Top Contributors

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta tv show photo

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta

Bravo TV’s popular shows The Real Housewives of Orange County and The Real Housewives of New York don’t look like they will be returning any time soon. Bravo TV welcomed another popular city into its reality franchise, The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
brownsugardiva01
Nene

Bravo you need to do a check!!!!!!! Who died and left Nene in charge? I am going to need to find something better to watch than this, it really has gotten to be too too much with this chic!!

7 years ago
Comments
batucada358

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU...finally somebody who sees the low to no-class Nene Leakes for what she is...A loud mouthed $#! starter of a dragon, always up in folks faces breathing fire cause she knows that it's the only way she's gonna receive the attention she so desperately craves.
The woman knows that out of that group of women she's a kennel club reject by comparison and she's gonna make errrydamnbody pay not only for her lack of looks but her lack of class...Now, Kendra is as looney as a toon, but at least she has the gumption to stand up to that legend in her own mind...namely Nene Leakes...the rest of them folks just let her run rough-shod all over them.
Nene Leakes, IMO, is the biggest joke and buffoon on television!!!

7 years ago
foxyrwz

Nene Leakes thinks her shit don't stink but she has the smelliest shit of them all. She believes just cause she is the only original cast mbr that she is the " queen bee,," but being the oldest woman on the shoe she should know better!! I was a. Loyal viewer until the Pajama Party episode happened. Nene knew exactly what she was doing during the game. Why didn't Nene say anything when Cynthia stood up? Well we all know the answer to that. It was to get back at Kenya, and when she stood up Nene lost the limelight and it was then all about Kenya standing up and holding her ground to that Wimp who grabbed her arm. Nene sure saw when he grabbed Kenya by the arm and then denied it happened. Such bullshit! Nene says she is " gangster," but she is a class less stripper and will never b classy cause as they say down here" u can take the girl out of the west side but you can't take the west side out of the girl." Nene blames Kenya but Nene was to blame for I what happened in this episode and Greg is a spineless man for not saying anything. Is Greg just afraid Nene will leave him again? Maybe he is just afraid of his Amazon looking wife! Then there is Apollo who decides to jump in like a " mad dog" who was just set free and jumps on poor Brandon. Maybe Apollo was just taking out aggression for what might have happened to him in prison! Nonetheless had it been me I would of pressed charges in spite of him having two small children. So turned off by this episode and feel Nene needs to be replaced. " what goes around comes around."

7 years ago
angela1

NENE STOP BEING BITTER IT'S NOT A GOOD LOOK ON YOU AND STOP SAYING THAT YOU DON'T CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK BECAUSE IF YOU DID'NT YOU WOULD NOT GET SO UPSET. NENE YOUR CLASSY IS TURNING INTO TRASHY STRIAGHTEN UP I MISSED THE SPUNKY FUN NENE PLEASE BRING HER BACK.

7 years ago
aye1zaii

nevah lied angela 1

7 years ago
aye1zaii

jesus she know she needah stoppp

7 years ago
kstaggs

She can throw away friends, they mean nothing to her. She has major issues with anyone confronting her, but she is the biggest hypocrite on the show. She is very abusive with her words and continues to act like she is above everyone. Cynthia is correct Respect is key. Kick Nene to the curb

6 years ago
bccjazze

You go Nene I like the way you handle things save Posher from being fired

6 years ago
jcurley

Nene is a joke! The show would be so much better without her! She is nothing but a crude bully! She does not care about anyone but herself, her behavior on Dancing With the Stars shows her real personality. I felt so bad for her partner, she seems to think she is so much more than she is. He was a class act pretending her blow up was forgiven, that was just to keep her a little longer! Nene look at your ghetto behavior!

6 years ago
vernacrichardson

I think some of the comments have been looking at another another show. Nene has always been this person, ashe is who she is. why change what is working for her she is using every opportunity that this show has brought her and she is going at it not to your satisfaction but her's . better clothing, teeth but same person.

6 years ago
laila_sultan

Atlanta real house house wives What is NENE a Man or Queer
I hate her she look like a Trash and talk like Queer Ugly as Shot
Why can,t they find a real woman instead of Nene ugly shot there are lot of beautiful black women in Atlanta. . Meme is waste of time I just want to shut the TV off when I see MEME Ugly Face

6 years ago
laila_sultan

Let ugly NENE GO what a Queer looking she always look Ugly and will look Ugly no matter what she Dress or does her hair Hey Bravo what is wrong with you there a lot of beautiful women out there I shut my TV when Ugly Nne is talking oh is her Ugly Husband look like Toilet Cleaner what is he doing there. Better what is wrong with BRAVO

Atlanta House Wives. Or .Queer Show

6 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.