60 min.
Country
USA
Network
Bravo TV Network

Top Contributors

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta tv show photo

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta

Bravo TV’s popular shows The Real Housewives of Orange County and The Real Housewives of New York don’t look like they will be returning any time soon. Bravo TV welcomed another popular city into its reality franchise, The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
marymac2
Kandi

Let me tell you kandi tell your mother to get a life,she dont want you to be happy, did you ever think she want you to be unhappy like her, I think Todd is a good man for you and i know he make you happy if he love your daughter there no more she can say, you make sure he love her as long he love you and your daughter that what matters to you right who care what your mom say, is she a peacher tell her to go pray for others and stay out your life,SHE DONT WHAT YOU HAPPY??? this is what i need for you to do put God first your little girl next then you then him and it will all work out trust me it will work and pray and let God work it out , And other think kept your mother out your business dont let her know what going on in your house, Your wedding will work and kept them other BITCHES out your life , I going to tell you if you dont want him send him to me i will take him for you. Tell you mom to get a LIFE???

7 years ago
Comments
moneque

KANDI,KANDI, KANDI, IM SURE YOU HAVE HEARD IT ALL, I AM HERE TO TELL YOU PLZ, PLZ, -LZ, DONT GET MARRIED AT THE COURT HOUSE. GET MARRIED AT THE PLACE OF YOU BOTH CHOICE, WITH HIS FAMILY, YOUR CHILD. AND CLOSE FRIENDS, THIS WILL BE YOUR DAY, ONE YOU WILL NEVER FORGET AND ONE YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER, A SMALL WEDDING WILL BE GREAT, IF ANYONE IS NOT FOR YOU, THEY WILL BE AGAINST YOU, THREE BRAIDES MAID, 2 FRIENDS AND DAUGHTER. YOU ARE A BRIGHT YOUNG LADY, YOU DO THE MATH, HAVE A NICE RECEPTION AWEEK OR TWO LATER AFTER YOU HAVE ENJOYED YOUR DAYS WITH YOUR NEW FAMILY. THEN INVITE THE HATERS, FAMILY THAT DIDNT WANT YOU TO GET MARRIED, AND OF COURSE ME, LOL NO IM SERIOUS AND ATL. POLICE FORCE, AND SIT BACK WITH YOUR HUSBAND WITH A BOWL OF POP CORN AND WATCH AND LAUGH, DONT FORGET TO MAKE A MOVIE AFTER THE SHOW. IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO BE STRONG AND NOT SO VERIBLE, YOU ONLY HAVE ONE FRIEND ON THE SHOW, WATCH YOUR BACK, STOP TELLING ALL YOUR BUSINESS. WATCH THE SHOWS I ONLY LIKE YOU AND PHA, ON THE SHOW, YOU BOTH NEED EACH OTHER RIGHT NOW, THIS IS A MATURE ADULT WOMAN HERE SPEAKING TO YOU. I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR MOTHERS FRIEND,

7 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.