60 min.
Country
USA
Network
HBO TV Network

Top Contributors

The Outsider tv show photo

The Outsider

The Outsider follows police detective Ralph Anderson, as he sets out to investigate the mutilated body of 11-year-old Frankie Peterson found in the Georgia woods. The mysterious circumstances surrounding this horrifying crime leads Ralph, still grieving the recent death of his own son, to bring in unorthodox private investigator Holly Gibney, whose uncanny abilities he hopes will help explain the unexplainable.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
appara2
guru
The Outsider

Stephen King supernatural drama has 2 episodes back to back on Sunday January 12th.

9 months ago
Comments
laura1
guru

this one looks interesting at least from the trailer

9 months ago
appara2
guru

I've watched enough Stephen King mini-series to know not to get my hopes up. I found that sometimes there is too much 'filler' and they tend to drag. I am a fan of his books, more so than what has been adapted for my tv screen. But, you can bet if the name Stephen King and Mini-Series are in the same sentence I'm there, front and center!! LOL
Fingers crossed that this one is done right!

9 months ago
laura1
guru

I'm also a huge fan! I watched Castle rock the first season was a bit strange but the second was great, hope there's going to be renewed.

9 months ago
laura1
guru

just saw the first two episodes! I'm thinking a shapeshifter like the ones on Supernatural.
it's interesting I like the characters

9 months ago
appara2
guru

I'll start watching it later this afternoon. Glad to see that you enjoyed the first installments :D

9 months ago
appara2
guru

So, was the hooded figure supernatural? Or was it Maitland's disfigured-from-birth twin brother, hidden away from the world, till now? LOL
I think I'm going to enjoy this series!!

9 months ago
laura1
guru

I think the hooded figure is supernatural shapeshifter!...anyway it's EVIL!
I'm hooked!

9 months ago
laura1
guru

a lot of NOTHING in this episode! it almost put me to sleep how slow it was!!

9 months ago
appara2
guru

Up to episode 5
Jeannie and the hooded monster guy was the best scene yet!! Also, the baby being stolen had me holding my breath!

I'm finding that the first two episodes has the best pace, since then it's been moving really slow! I guess they had to really stretch the story to make it to 10 episodes? grrrr!

8 months ago
appara2
guru

Only 1 more episode left. Were those cave flashbacks really necessary?? Guess I"ll find out next week!

7 months ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.