Boss Hoss Heartshe owns 98.5% of Heartshe Holler and keeps the other 1.5% in a hidey hole. When he dies, the hole is opened to reveal a secret son, Hurlan. His heirs Hurshe, the coquettish daughter closest to Hoss’ heart and nether regions and Hambrosia, Hoss’ other only child with an ability to scorch eyeballs with her mental powers, wrestle for every sort of supremacy that power provides.
Joseph Sikora is an American actor best known for The Heart, She Hollers".
[No description found for this character]
|powered by |
| Next (1)