Country
USA
Network
CBS TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

The Bold and the Beautiful tv show photo

The Bold and the Beautiful

The seductive story of Brooke Logan Forrester, the ex-wife of three of the Forrester Men- Eric, Ridge, and Thorne. Taking over the Forrester's fashion house and giving birth to two Forrester children made her Stephanie Forrester's enemy.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
nikita_brown
WHAT IS HOPE'S PROBLEM

WHY DO YOU ALL KEEP COMING BETWEEN HOPE AND LIAM, I HAVE FINALLY HAD MY LAST SHARE OF THIS DAMN SOAP. WYATT'S MOTHER KEEPS GETTING AWAY WITH EVERYTHING SHE IS DOING AND HER SON IS NO BETTER . I HATE THIS DAMN SOAP AND I WILL NOT WATCH IT AGAIN UNTIL LIAM AND HOPE CAN BE TOGETHER AND HAVE THE LIFE THEY DESERVE. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SOAP, HOW COME SO MANY OBSTACLES KEEP GETTING IN THEIR WAY? WHY IS WYATT MOM SO CONCERNED ABOUT HIS LIFE WITH HOPE? WY DON'T YOU CHANGE THE STORY LINE FOR US TO FIND OUT THAT WYATT'S MOTHER IS THE KILLER AND THAT DAMN NECKLACE IS PROBLEM FOR THE WHOLE FORRESTER FAMILY. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED FOR THIS STORYLINE AND WHAT IS GOING ON IN IT. I WILL NOT BE BACK UNTIL SOME CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE.

8 years ago
Comments
nikita_brown

so I saw the soaps yesterday regarding Hope and Wyatt, I really don't understand this story line anymore. Why does Liam and Hope situation continue to drags on? Why can't they find Peace and Love with each other? what is the problem here with them? I am the number one fan for THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL and I am so TIRED OF THIS BULLSHYT BETWEEN HOPE AND LIAM. LET THEM BE TOGETHER

8 years ago
matthewab12

I understand sick of the b.s also so stupid and how many times is this gonna happen tired of hope Liam is to soft what the hell would you convince hope to rehire him for show how stupid Liam is any how the story line should go like this with a twist find how Wyatt did murder for the necklace and go to jail his mother loose her mind and go crazy and Liam get some sense and get with new girl that will teach hope and show her that she is not all that and Brooke sick of and bill need new writers and producers

8 years ago
ginknee

Hope is wishy washy & in love with herself not Liam as I use to believe. Agree with you all, however I've taken to taping & deleting anything that has to do with Hope & that dysfunctional new family of hers without watching. Agree that Liam needs to get a real woman so we can see her in BIG pain. yep that's what I want, revenge!

8 years ago
zil221

I have been watching this show for over thirty years. No more for me. I am tired of Hope and Liam's situation.

8 years ago
zil221

What ever happen to Stephanie? The young one?

8 years ago
pattiecake123

I agree with everyone's comments. We need a little hope in this world and Hope and Liam can give us that by dumping her new hubby Wyatt and getting him hooked up with Ivy who have more in common and give us hope with Liam. Let them marry and show us a happy thing instead of all this same old same old over and over again. Maybe need new writers if this is all they keep coming up with. Hope and Liam need to unite and soon or I will drop the show too

8 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.