Country
USA
Network
CBS TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

The Bold and the Beautiful tv show photo

The Bold and the Beautiful

The seductive story of Brooke Logan Forrester, the ex-wife of three of the Forrester Men- Eric, Ridge, and Thorne. Taking over the Forrester's fashion house and giving birth to two Forrester children made her Stephanie Forrester's enemy.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
biv58
Give Hope a Spine

Why does Hope have to be this insipid, helpless character when it comes to her boyfriends. Writers, give her a spine! She's a modern woman for heaven's sake.

8 years ago
Comments
msnikkib

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH HOPE, HOW CAN SHE BE THIS STUPID, DUMB FOUNDED AND AIR-HEADED? ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS ABOUT PUTTING HER WITH WYATT CAUSE IF YOU DO I PROMISE YOU I AM ONE PERSON WHO IS GOING TO STOP WATCHING THIS SHOW AND I KNOW IT WILL BE OTHERSTO FOLLOW. HOPE AND LIAM IS DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER SO WHY ARE THEY NOT? STEPHIE IS NOT IN THE PICTURE AND THIS SCENE HAS GONE ON TOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG FOR MEEEEEEE.

8 years ago
egkidd

I for one am likeing Hope and Wyatt I am so over her and Liam its time for him to go back to Stephany and for Hope to move on

8 years ago
justmom1946

i have decided to stop watching this hope and wyatt are getting on my nerves and quinn doing what she seems to do. can find something else to replace this show

8 years ago
joannemarithompson12

Hope and Wyatt deserve each other, one is a airhead the other a con man of the century, get Liam and Stephanie back and kiss the other two go- bye,

8 years ago
stephanie_elmore_vin

Quin is a nut job I agree. But I'm over Liam, N I love Wyatt n Hope together....she's better with him:)))))

8 years ago
carolynsue

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..I WANT TO SEE QUINN GO BALASTIC
I AM SURPRISED SHE IS NOT BREAST FEEDING WYATT.

8 years ago
eduj

I for one am going to stop watching this show if Hope picks and stays with wyatt I am so sick of him and his crazy mother come on writers be real no more for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 years ago
jlvoice
junior

OK I am absolutely disgusted with your writers! I am convinced you as the writers and ultimate decision makers DO NOT CARE about your viewers' choices! We DO NOT WANT HOPE WITH WYATT and his uber crazy momma! Again he lies and keeps things from Hope! He knew his Mother was no longer in the institution and he said nothing to Hope or Liam!

Why won't you FINALLY give Hope courage and correctly placed faith and the spine to quit turning her back on Liam? She places soooo much faith in Wyatt and it's CLEAR the Hope character should be with the Liam character....they simply make a more realistic couple vs the fantasy world life Wyatt constantly offers Hope! Write an anullment into the storyline for Hope and get a better suited mate for Ivy!

I WILL GIVE UP ON YOUR SHOW if this storyline keeps Hope and Wyatt together!

Jae-Louise

8 years ago
sherica_modeste

hope deserve wyatt after all what liam put her through but quinn keep her far away from wyatt

8 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.