60 min.
Country
USA
Network
USA TV Network

Top Contributors

The 4400 tv show photo

The 4400

As the reappearance of 4,400 missing persons on a single day confounds the global community, federal agents on the case slowly discover the ways in which the victims have been changed. Think smallville meets bones.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
joker
guru
The 4400 and Dead Zone

Per NBC owners of UsaNetwork both of these shows have been cancelled. What a shame. Realy Loved the Dead Zone.

13 years ago
Comments
whiplash2007
expert

Never really caught onto the 4400 but have always liked the Dead Zone...bummer!

13 years ago

early on I read that the 4400 had been renwed they had ordered another another 22 episodes damn writers strike

13 years ago
quark
guru

et al In complete agreement it stinks.

13 years ago

Damn good show as well had a storyline and kept to it

cheers

13 years ago
llcool76
guru

MAN!!! I really liked the 4400 why oh why!!

13 years ago
appara
expert

the 4400 was a really interesting show...the concept of all the people that disappeared through the years coming back with special abilities, i think they could have kept going on this one for at least a couple more seasons, or at the very least, finish it up with an ending. the same goes for the dead zone, after that many years, whats another 2 hours or so, just to wrap up the story...am getting really irked at nbc for just dropping!

13 years ago
quark
guru

@appara

I couldn't agree more.

Talk about arrogance and total disregard for it's audiences.

13 years ago
b3giner
regular

in my opinion 4400 had a bright new start.....how many shows got canceled bec of the strike????? and one more thing.....can't they change their minds?

13 years ago
quark
guru

They can and sometimes do! if there is a large enough outcry against a cancellation.

But maybe the writers of 4400 are the central movers in the strike and this is a way of dealing with them.

13 years ago
b3giner
regular

http://www.savethe4400.com/petition/

it might be useless, but it's not gonna kill trying.

13 years ago
appara
expert

i read they are sending sunflower seeds to 4400...favorite snack of the character Dr. Kevin Burkhoff

13 years ago
odo
guru

Got this about the 4400" Kristin Schulman, a spokeswoman for USA Network, said the network had no one available Thursday to comment on "The 4400" campaign." The 4400 show was axed last month by USA Network. It worked for jericho ! Place your order with
Giants Seeds if you liked the show ,look on line seeds, sunflower, I joined in sent some money hope it helps like that show!

13 years ago
killerqueen
junior

I will never ever again watch another USA network show in my life! I had really gotten into The 4400 and I dont do that to often. Then,SPLAT...right upside my head like a dirty smelly pair of boots...USA drops the show!USA network, YOU SUCK in my opinion!If you were the last and only remaining network airing on sattelite tv, I'd drop it like a hot potato!

13 years ago
killerqueen
junior

And y'all excuse my spelling...I know it's spelled satellite. I was just angry!

13 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.