60 min.
Country
USA
Network
The CW TV Network

Top Contributors

Supernatural tv show photo

Supernatural

Stars Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki as Dean and Sam Winchester. Ever since they were little, their father has been consumed with an obsession to find the evil forces that murdered his beloved wife, and recruited his two young sons to help. They have grown up as hunters of the supernatural, but conflicts between them continue to surface.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
laura1
guru
supernatural

I love this show been a fan since day one! so sad it's ending.
how do you think it will end?

6 months ago
Comments
appara2
guru

Supernatural season premier tonite!! Don't know why I'm so excited about this, it just means the end of the series is that much closer :(

2 months ago
laura1
guru

did you hear about Jared getting drunk, punching two people and getting arrested? I was so surprised when I watched the video!
So disappointing.

5 weeks ago
appara2
guru

I haven't watched any of the video, but I imagine the whole rest-of-the-story will come out pretty quick. I just hope that people continue to support him and his charity works.

My view is, as long as he's there to continue with filming this final chapter of SN, I'll put it down to a stupid decision on his part. I've heard that it's not going to affect the final season episodes, so fingers crossed!

So far I'm liking what's been happening in the first few episodes! Except for Rowena. I don't like that.

5 weeks ago
laura1
guru

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/supernatural-star-jared-padalecki-arrested-for-assault-public-intoxication-amid-bar-fight-report-134610525.html

Here's the link with the video.
yeah as long as it doesn't effect SPN,
I like the episodes too! it was nice to see Kevin again. Rowena wasn't my favorite, but she did at the end help the boys a lot. Wonder what plans the ripper has for Jack in the emptiness?!
Looking forward to that.

5 weeks ago
laura1
guru

did you like this episode? (Atomic Monsters) .
Guess God is still around and in control of the boys, poor Becky!
the whole thing was manipulated by God!

4 weeks ago
appara2
guru

Becky never was a favorite, from back when she was an over-obsessed fan, drugging Sam was not cool! But at least they showed her with a normal family, and an income from fandom stuff? LOL!

Man, he was cold, and that half-smile when he zapped them out of existance?

I loved the scruffy Dean, and it was great to see Benny again. I can't believe he was gone so quickly! The chemistry between those two...Loved it!

4 weeks ago
laura1
guru

Not a fan of Becky either she was way to silly and over the top, annoying too. But she seamed to have made a good life for herself until chuck shows up LOL! I thought that was so mean of him!

you know I almost didn't recognize Benny! he was a great vampire, I too enjoyed the chemistry between them too.

scruffy Dean... talk about eye candy! LOL!!

Wonder who's going to show up next week?? I'd LOVE to see Crowley again I really liked him he was fun, I hated it when he died!
Who would you like to see come back?

4 weeks ago
laura1
guru

Have you seen the new show called SEE?

4 weeks ago
appara2
guru

Nope, I don't have premium channels :(

4 weeks ago
laura1
guru

this episode was a bit boring in the beginning but got more interesting towards to end with Lilith did not see that coming! and now the God gun is destroyed, Cas is a wall again! he is so easily offended! geezz. At the end the boys look so disappointed to find out that God is still playing with them and they are not FREE!!

3 weeks ago
appara2
guru

Wow, I didn't see that either!! But, I think even with the gun gone, the boys still have one powerful friend that's going to come back to help them.

It's about time that Sam told Dean about his dreams, and that Dean is honest with Sam. Those boys have to have a little more trust and honesty with each other!!

3 weeks ago
laura1
guru

I have no idea how SPN is going to end...but it better be EPIC!
do you have any theories?

3 weeks ago
appara2
guru

Yes, I think I know who will return in the finale, just when things could get no worse...
We are only coming into ep6 of 20, so I could be waaaaay wrong!! LOL

3 weeks ago
laura1
guru

who??

3 weeks ago
appara2
guru

Could we be seeing the beginning of a normal life for Sam, if he survives? There is a definite spark between him and Eileen...and I really like her so I'd be good with that! Now that he has Rowena's spell books I hope that Sam finds a way to help put things right.
Dean, loved the sleep pants! and I hope he gets his fighting spirit back soon!!

2 weeks ago
laura1
guru

could be I'm not too fond of her but yeah there is something going on between them, we'll see!
Rowena's stuff will become useful to fight God at some point I'm sure. To bad the spell could be used just once though :(
there are so many people they could have brought back!

Dean was cute in his tacos? sleep pants! glad to see Cas is back in the game, Djinn was a nice surprise never would have guessed it was the sheriff. He's still low on angel juice wonder why? I mean he never got his full powers back since he lost his grace, he should have been okay once he got it back...still not 100%.

Dean got his day off and hopefully back in the game soon

2 weeks ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.