60 min.
Country
USA
Network
The CW TV Network

Top Contributors

Supernatural tv show photo

Supernatural

Stars Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki as Dean and Sam Winchester. Ever since they were little, their father has been consumed with an obsession to find the evil forces that murdered his beloved wife, and recruited his two young sons to help. They have grown up as hunters of the supernatural, but conflicts between them continue to surface.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
appara
expert
Supernatural

i am so looking forward to dec13...a new supernatural episode being aired! luv this show!

12 years ago
Comments

@shade169
I didn't mean about his identity, but his background.

9 years ago
shade169
guru

[This Post has been removed by a ShareTV Moderator]

9 years ago
uncertaingod
expert

9 years ago
shade169
guru

9 years ago
shade169
guru

so is that noob God?

9 years ago
edwardyo
pro

He said the angels are keeping the location of the final battle secret,.... but he knows anyway, God, good guess, maybe, or God was his guide, (shrugs) ask him....

9 years ago
shade169
guru

but he vanished in the end

9 years ago

Why not. It could be that simple.

Spoiler

The ending was very good. The angels both get pulled into the trap. The very end makes me wonder is that just Sam looking from across the street, or did the morning star find a loop hole to slip through?

9 years ago
shade169
guru

then mike shuld be out too
even if we won't know for a few more episodes

9 years ago
edwardyo
pro

it could be a reward, HE is still watching and rewarded sam for the sacrifice(although the reward should be heaven), the prophet also may have gotten a reward, and he actually did go to heaven,... maybe, crap its buggin me too, lol

9 years ago
liliflaj
guru

Yea, nothing really ending!

9 years ago
supernatural12

7 years ago
vwk2welker

7 years ago
dave63
guru

On May 3, 2012, Supernatural was renewed for an 8th season by the CW

7 years ago
gedmen
guru

Good news indeed!

7 years ago
romeo53
guru

Amanda Tapping joins Supernatural‘s eighth season

Stargate and Sanctuary veteran Amanda Tapping is adding another genre favorite to her resume as “Queen of Sci-Fi.” She’ll appear in a major recurring role in the eighth season of Supernatural, according to TV Line.

Tapping will play Naomi, described by showrunner Jeremy Carver as “cool and mysterious, part of a new group of angels we’ve never seen before.” Naomi’s demeanor is efficient and put-together, but this only hides a lot more going on under the surface.

She’ll make her first appearance in the seventh episode of Season Eight, titled “A Little Slice of Kevin.”

The actress recently had a directing stint helming three episodes of the upcoming fantasy series Primeval: New World, and appeared on screen in the Lifetime move Taken Back: Finding Haley, which aired in August.

Season Eight of Supernatural premieres Wednesday, October 3 at 9/8c on The CW in the United States. Look for Amanda’s first appearance sometime in November.

7 years ago
gedmen
guru

An excellent addition to the cast...

7 years ago
itcdr
Administrator

Season 8 premieres tonight!

7 years ago
moniquebechard
expert

So far.... I'm liking it.. but not IN LOVE... not sure why... I have been waiting forever for this to return ! I just like to see more action.. and less talk lol..

7 years ago
itcdr
Administrator

I don't think the show will ever be as good as the first couple seasons. Those episodes kept me at the edge of my seat and in my opinion was the first well done horror TV show. Now it seems more like a comedy half the time. Still worth watching though

7 years ago
moniquebechard
expert

Yea i def agree ! But there are a lot of great one liners lol.. "spanky the demon, your the one who uses too much teeth" lol..

Kooodoos though they have lasted this long though.. seems like shows have a shelf life lately of 3yrs..

7 years ago
thor

I loved the show at the beginning but I gave up on it a few seasons back. I think if most fans were really, really honest, then they would agree that the show should have ended a while back.

Im a big Amanda Tapping fan but i'm not sure even she can lure me back.

7 years ago
itcdr
Administrator

I agree. It should have probably ended years ago but I just watched the season 8 premiere and actually pretty decent. Better than I thought it would be.

7 years ago
tash845
guru

I think that this should be the last season for the show.

7 years ago
gedmen
guru

Well I love the show and long may it continue...

7 years ago
katel
guru

So Supernatural has been going for 8 seasons now! So is it safe to say I can start watching it now? :)
Every time I get really interested in a Sci Fi show it's bloody well axed and it's annoying so I guess I could watch this.

Is it worth it? How does it compare to other sci fi?

7 years ago
thor

@Katel
The show is not Sci Fi, it's a paranormal drama/thriller/adventure.
Season 1-5 are very good. After that I think it goes downhill but others would disagree with me. I think you should try a few episodes to see if you like it, it's definatley worth a go.

7 years ago
katel
guru

Thanks Thor. :)
I might just do that.

7 years ago
bigrich
guru

Katel

this is a great show, of course there are some good and some bad ones in there but overall I really enjoy this one. Even after eight seasons.

Rich

7 years ago
harryheck
expert

PUDDING!!!

7 years ago
brat07
expert

I used to watch it, but after one of them went to hell then came back, that's pretty much when i stopped. Don't what season it was, but i just couldn't watch on after that.

7 years ago
gedmen
guru

I'm with you on this @bigrich, still plenty of life in this old show yet!

@katel you'll love this show & there's some great comedy to add to thor's list of
paranormal drama/thriller/adventure.

6 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.