Country
USA
Network
A&E TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

Storage Wars tv show photo

Storage Wars

A&E presents the new original real-life series which follows four professional buyers and their teams as they scour repossessed storage units in search of hidden treasure. Part gamblers, part detectives, these seasoned veterans have found everything from coffins to the world’s most valuable comic book collection, paying as little as ten dollars for items valued in the millions.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
jackie39
Storage Wars

When is the show returning to A&E schedule? I love this show and can't get enough of it!!

7 years ago
Comments
brenda_hammer_14

I am really disappointed in who ever runs the show. Bringing back Hester makes me sad. I can,t stand watching him. I have changed the channel several times when he was showing his ass. He is so rude and arrogant, I just can,t watch him. He puts me in a bad mood. I love everyone else.

6 years ago
misstall

I agree. I quit watching when Hester was on before and came back when he was gone. Now that he is back I'm gone again. I know this is fake but anyone that is that obnoxious shouldn't be allowed on TV. I love the show but I'm out!

6 years ago
jackie39

I agree about bringing Hester back. Very disappointing. However, I will not stop watching the show. I love the marathons, like today and I see there will be another one on Christmas Eve starting at 7a EST. So excited to be watching it on other days, not just on Tuesday nights. I hope this show has lots more new episodes and continues.

6 years ago
jackie39

I loved the Storage Wars marathon Sunday, December 28, 2014. The episode that really struck me was the one when Dave Hester refused to give the children a hundred dollars after Daryl had done so. That was the lowest of lows for Hester.
I love the series and hope it is renewed each season!! Always looking forward to it !!

6 years ago
jackie39

I read that Storage Wars is getting rid of Daryl Sheets and the Dobson's to hire cheaper people in their place. I object to getting rid of Daryl !! To me, he is the only one that fairly evaluates the lockers he purchases and is the funniest of all of the characters. He can certainly "grow on you" when you are a big fan like I am of the show. Please reconsider!!

6 years ago
jackie39

I noticed Darrell and Brando were not on the new show last Tuesday night, July 21, 2015. I missed them and hope to see them soon back on the show! Some of these newer characters are no match for the original Darrell and Brando!! I'm also wondering if the show is going to air the episode where the fight between Dave and Dan broke out I watched the video posted.
Really do love this show and love the Saturday night marathons in addition to Tuesday night regular marathon. The more the better!! I am certainly a dedicated fan!!

5 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.