Set in the 23rd century. Earth has survived World War III and has moved on to explore the stars. Humanity has allied itself with alien races and formed the United Federation of Planets, and Star Fleet serves as its exploratory and military branch. James T.Kirk the Captain of the Starship Enterprise explores the galaxy with a crew of 430.
Star Trek: The Original Series Season 3 (1968-1969)
|3x01 Spock's Brain |
- A woman from a strange alien ship transports to the Enterprise. She stuns everyone on the bridge with a device on her forearm and takes an interest in Spock. When Kirk ...
|Sep. 20, 1968|
|3x02 The Enterprise Incident |
- Kirk appears to have been acting irrationally of late from the stress of command and orders the Enterprise into the Neutral Zone. Once there, they are quickly surrounded by ...
|Sep. 27, 1968|
|3x03 The Paradise Syndrome |
- The Enterprise is sent to deflect the path of an asteroid that is on a collision course with an M-Class planet. They reach there with enough time to go down to the planet's ...
|Oct. 04, 1968|
|3x04 And the Children Shall Lead |
- The Enterprise is responding to a distress call of the Triacus Science Colony. When they arrive, they find that all but one of the adults have committed suicide. The lone ...
|Oct. 11, 1968|
|3x05 Is There in Truth No Beauty? |
- The Enterprise transports a Medusan ambassador back to his home planet along with two passengers. The Medusans are a race of aliens so vile and ugly that humans who see them ...
|Oct. 18, 1968|
|3x06 Spectre of the Gun |
- The Enterprise comes across a space probe as they go to establish contact with the reclusive Melkotians. The probe warns the Enterprise to immediately leave Melkot space. Kirk ...
|Oct. 25, 1968|
|3x07 Day of the Dove |
- The Enterprise is investigating the distress call of the Earth colony Beta 12A. When they arrive, they find that all 100 men, women, and children are nowhere to be found. ...
|Nov. 01, 1968|
|3x08 For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky |
- McCoy tells Kirk that he has become infected with a disease for which there is no known cure. Shortly thereafter the Enterprise is attacked and extrapolates that the attack ...
|Nov. 08, 1968|
|3x09 The Tholian Web |
- The Enterprise investigates the disappearance of its fellow starship the U.S.S. Defiant. Kirk takes a team over and they find the entire crew dead, having killed each other ...
|Nov. 15, 1968|
|3x10 Plato's Stepchildren |
- The Enterprise diverts from its current heading and answers a distress call asking for medical attention. When they arrive at the planet Kirk discovers a group of individuals ...
|Nov. 22, 1968|
|3x11 Wink of an Eye |
- The Enterprise receives and answers a distress call from the planet Scalos. When the Enterprise reaches Scalos, they are unable to locate the individuals responsible for the ...
|Nov. 29, 1968|
|3x12 The Empath |
- When the Enterprise arrives at Minara 2 to pick up a two-man science team because the planet's sun is about to go supernova. Kirk, Spock, and McCoy find the station abandoned ...
|Dec. 06, 1968|
|3x13 Elaan of Troyius |
- The Enterprise goes on a top-secret mission to take Princess Elaan of Elas to neighboring planet Troyius where she has been promised in marriage to their ruler. Their union ...
|Dec. 20, 1968|
|3x14 Whom Gods Destroy |
- Kirk and Spock are delivering medicine to the metal health facility on Elba II. The asylum is home to the most criminally insane of the Federation. Once there, an inmate ...
|Jan. 03, 1969|
|3x15 Let That Be Your Last Battlefield |
- The Enterprise comes across a shuttlecraft taken from Starbase 4 on their way to the planet, Arianis. The alien piloting the shuttlecraft is completely white on one side of ...
|Jan. 10, 1969|
|3x16 The Mark of Gideon |
- The Federation is attempting to establish relations with the planet, Gideon. Gideon refuses to allow any visitors or sensor scans, but claims to be a complete paradise. After ...
|Jan. 17, 1969|
|3x17 That Which Survives |
- A landing party from the Enterprise transport down to investigate a planet that is only the size of the Earth's Moon, but has the mass of Earth. The planet appears to be thriving ...
|Jan. 24, 1969|
|3x18 The Lights of Zetar |
- While on their way to Memory Alpha, the library of all cultural history and scientific knowledge of the Federation, the Enterprise detects a mysterious storm. The storm is ...
|Jan. 31, 1969|
|3x19 Requiem for Methuselah |
- While on a planet in the Omega system trying to find ryetalyn to stop an epidemic of Rigellian Fever, Kirk, Spock and McCoy come into contact with a strange man, Flint. But ...
|Feb. 14, 1969|
|3x20 The Way to Eden |
- The Enterprise take on six passengers of the stolen space cruiser, Aurora, after they are forced to destroy it before it enters Romulan-controlled space. The six passengers ...
|Feb. 21, 1969|
|3x21 The Cloud Minders |
- The Enterprise goes to Ardana to obtain the only known cure to a plague that threatens to decimate the vegetation on the planet Merak II. Kirk and Spock go to the cloud city ...
|Feb. 28, 1969|
|3x22 The Savage Curtain |
- Strange readings are detected by Spock while scanning the planet, Excaliba. These reading lead Spock to believe there are carbon cycle life forms on the planet. The scans ...
|Mar. 07, 1969|
|3x23 All Our Yesterdays |
- The Enterprise is sent to evacuate a planet's population before a supernova occurs. Kirk, Spock, and Bones beam down to the planet, Sarpedon, to figure out why they can't detect ...
|Mar. 14, 1969|
|3x24 Turnabout Intruder |
- The Enterprise speeds to help a science party on Camus II after receiving their distress call. Upon arriving at Camus II, the Enterprise's landing party finds all but two of ...
|Jun. 03, 1969|
Season 3 Characters[none added]
Season 3 Videos[none added]
Season 3 Trivia[none added]
» Back to Star Trek: The Original Series Wiki