Set in the 23rd century. Earth has survived World War III and has moved on to explore the stars. Humanity has allied itself with alien races and formed the United Federation of Planets, and Star Fleet serves as its exploratory and military branch. James T.Kirk the Captain of the Starship Enterprise explores the galaxy with a crew of 430.
Star Trek: The Original Series Season 2 (1967-1968)
|2x01 Amok Time |
- Spock is unusually restless and ill-tempered. After he throws a bowl of soup at Nurse Chapel, Kirk insists on an answer and Spock reveals that he is in the early stages of ...
|Sep. 15, 1967|
|2x02 Who Mourns for Adonais? |
- The Enterprise is heading to Pollux 4 on a archeology mission when a large energy field in the shape of a giant hand stops the Enterprise dead in space. A giant figure appears ...
|Sep. 22, 1967|
|2x03 The Changeling |
- The Enterprise responds to a distress call from the planet Mulour, only to find the entire civilization has been destroyed. Then a small probe with incredible weaponry and ...
|Sep. 29, 1967|
|2x04 Mirror, Mirror |
- The Enterprise is on a mission to convince the Halkan Council to allow the Federation to mine dilithium crystals on their planet. Kirk, Scotty, McCoy, and Uhura beam down to ...
|Oct. 06, 1967|
|2x05 The Apple |
- Kirk and a large landing party beam down to explore the beautiful garden planet of Gamma Trianguli 6. But the planet turns deadly when members of the party are killed by dart-shooting ...
|Oct. 13, 1967|
|2x06 The Doomsday Machine |
- The Enterprise responds to a distress call in the L370 system and discovers that something has destroyed almost every planet in the system. They also find its sister ship the ...
|Oct. 20, 1967|
|2x07 Catspaw |
- A landing party beams down to Pyrus 7 to survey the surface. The Enterprise loses contact with them, then gets a message from one crewman, Jackson, asking to be beamed up. ...
|Oct. 27, 1967|
|2x08 I, Mudd |
- The Enterprise is taken over by a new crewman, Mr. Norman, who redirects it to a distant planet. He booby traps the controls and the crew is forced to wait and see where they ...
|Nov. 03, 1967|
|2x09 Metamorphosis |
- Kirk, Spock, and McCoy is transporting an ailing Commissioner Nancy Hedford from Epsilon Caneris 3 to the Enterprise. Their shuttlecraft is intercepted by an ionized hydrogen ...
|Nov. 10, 1967|
|2x10 Journey to Babel |
- The Enterprise is transporting ambassadors and mediators to a conference on the planet Babel. There the delegates will determine if admitting Coridan to the Federation is feasible. ...
|Nov. 17, 1967|
|2x11 Friday's Child |
- Kirk negotiates with the highly honor-bound natives of Capella 4 to obtain mining rights. The Klingons interfere in the tribe's politics and attempt to secure their own deal. ...
|Dec. 01, 1967|
|2x12 The Deadly Years |
- Kirk and a landing party investigate a colony on Gamma Hydra 4 and find that most of the residents have died... of old age! They bring the last few survivors on board the Enterprise ...
|Dec. 08, 1967|
|2x13 Obsession |
- Kirk and a landing party beam down to examine tritantium deposits and are attacked by a gaseous creature that feeds on red blood cells. Kirk remembers the creature as one that ...
|Dec. 15, 1967|
|2x14 Wolf in the Fold |
- Scotty, Kirk, and McCoy beam down to Argellius II for shore leave. Scotty becomes attracted to a belly-dancer and goes on a romantic walk with her. Later the belly-dancer ...
|Dec. 22, 1967|
|2x15 The Trouble with Tribbles |
- The Enterprise goes to Deep Space Station K7 responding to a distress call. After reaching the station, Kirk finds out the distress call to be unwarranted and the Klingons ...
|Dec. 29, 1967|
|2x16 The Gamesters of Triskelion |
- Kirk, Uhura, and Chekov are kidnapped away from the transporter pad as they prepare to beam down to Gamma 2, an uninhabitable plant with an automated station. The party appears ...
|Jan. 05, 1968|
|2x17 A Piece of the Action |
- Kirk and the Enterprise try to make contact with the people of Sigma Iotia II who are extremely prone to suggestion. In fact they have modeled their culture around the a book ...
|Jan. 12, 1968|
|2x18 The Immunity Syndrome |
- The Enterprise is redirected to investigate the loss of communication with the Gamma 7A star system. While en route, Spock senses the destruction of a Starship, "The Intrepid" ...
|Jan. 19, 1968|
|2x19 A Private Little War |
- Spock, Bones, and Kirk beam down to a planet whose inhabitants are not very technologically evolved. However, they realize that some of the planet's inhabitants are armed far ...
|Feb. 02, 1968|
|2x20 Return to Tomorrow |
- The Enterprise receives a distress call from a planet that is too far away from Earth to have been visited by the Federation. When the Enterprise reaches the planet, a telepathic ...
|Feb. 09, 1968|
|2x21 Patterns of Force |
- The Enterprise arrives in a planetary system to find missing Federation historian John Gill. They are attacked by a nuclear missile from Ekos. Even though that planet didn't ...
|Feb. 16, 1968|
|2x22 By Any Other Name |
- An Enterprise landing party beams down to investigate a distress call. Two humans appear and thank Kirk for their speedy response to the distress call. They then demand ...
|Feb. 23, 1968|
|2x23 The Omega Glory |
- While on a routine expedition to Omega 4, the Enterprise arrives to find another starship, the U.S.S. Exeter, already in orbit around the planet. Kirk and a party go to the ...
|Mar. 01, 1968|
|2x24 The Ultimate Computer |
- Kirk and the Enterprise are ordered to a space station and told to transport the vast majority of his the crew to the station. Kirk is informed that the Enterprise will be ...
|Mar. 08, 1968|
|2x25 Bread and Circuses |
- The Enterprise comes across debris from the Federation scout vessel, S.S. Beagle, that went missing six year earlier. The crew extrapolate the path of the wreckage backwards ...
|Mar. 15, 1968|
|2x26 Assignment: Earth |
- The Enterprise has travelled back in time to the year 1968 and are in orbit around Earth. They are monitoring transmissions on a fact-finding mission to see how Earth survived ...
|Mar. 29, 1968|
Season 2 Characters[none added]
Season 2 Videos[none added]
Season 2 Trivia[none added]
» Back to Star Trek: The Original Series Wiki