Set in the 23rd century. Earth has survived World War III and has moved on to explore the stars. Humanity has allied itself with alien races and formed the United Federation of Planets, and Star Fleet serves as its exploratory and military branch. James T.Kirk the Captain of the Starship Enterprise explores the galaxy with a crew of 430.
Star Trek: The Original Series Season 1 (1966-1967)
|1x00 The Cage (Pilot) |
- Captain Pike of the USS Enterprise is captured by aliens who have unimaginable powers of the mind. They can make you believe whatever they want you to see or feel. They want ...
|1x01 The Man Trap |
- Stardate: 1513.1 When the crew goes to a distant archaeological outpost to conduct routine medical examinations, they seem to find the husband and wife team healthy. However, ...
|Sep. 08, 1966|
|1x02 Charlie X |
- Another ship drops off a teenager that they found stranded on a planet, and Enterprise will deliver the boy, “Charlie,” to the next Starbase. Charlie has been without human ...
|Sep. 15, 1966|
|1x03 Where No Man Has Gone Before |
- The Enterprise attempts to penetrate the galactic barrier. But they are thrown back and one of the crew, Kirk's friend Gary Mitchell, gains godlike powers and threatens the ...
|Sep. 22, 1966|
|1x04 The Naked Time |
- The crew of the Enterprise is infected with an alien compound that alters crewmens' minds and emotions in a way similar to alcohol and is spread by contact. The compound's ...
|Sep. 29, 1966|
|1x05 The Enemy Within |
- A transporter malfunction separates Kirk into two people: a kind and gentle vacillitating version, and a strong-willed arrogant Kirk who gives in to his every bestial urge. When ...
|Oct. 06, 1966|
|1x06 Mudd's Women |
- When their ship is destroyed, a freighter captain and three stunningly beautiful women arrive on the Enterprise. They want Kirk to take them to a mining colony where the women ...
|Oct. 13, 1966|
|1x07 What Are Little Girls Made Of? |
- Nurse Chapel is reunited with her fiancée Dr. Roger Korby whom she has not seen in years. But he captures Kirk and they soon discover that he has created a small army of androids ...
|Oct. 20, 1966|
|1x08 Miri |
- The Enterprise investigates an Earth-like planet and an abandoned city, where they discover the entire planet was wiped out by a disease. The disease strikes at puberty, and ...
|Oct. 27, 1966|
|1x09 Dagger of the Mind |
- The Enterprise crew drop off supplies at a penal colony and pick up a stowaway, a doctor who has gone insane. Kirk investigates and the facility director gives him a look at ...
|Nov. 03, 1966|
|1x10 The Corbomite Maneuver |
- While exploring a previously unknown sector of space, the Enterprise encounters a gigantic spaceship that immobilizes the Federation starship and threatens to destroy it. With ...
|Nov. 10, 1966|
|1x11 The Menagerie Part I |
- Spock kidnaps his former captain and illegally takes control of the Enterprise. This forces him to stand at a court martial where the events of a fateful mission to Talos IV ...
|Nov. 17, 1966|
|1x12 The Menagerie Part II |
- Spock and Pike's fate is in jeopardy as Kirk and Mendez learn of Pike's incarceration at the hands of the Talosians years earlier, and how it relates to Spock's theft of the E ...
|Nov. 24, 1966|
|1x13 The Conscience of the King |
- When a friend of Kirk's dies under mysterious circumstances, Kirk suspects a Shakespearean actor of being the mass murderer at a colony where Kirk was one of the few survivors ...
|Dec. 08, 1966|
|1x14 Balance of Terror |
- A Romulan warbird has crossed the Neutral Zone and attacked Federation outposts with a deadly new weapon. Spock's loyalties are questioned when a Romulan transmission is intercepted. ...
|Dec. 15, 1966|
|1x15 Shore Leave |
- The crew of the Enterprise investigate a seemingly serene planet with no apparent animal life. Then they encounter fictional characters. old friends and enemies from their ...
|Dec. 29, 1966|
|1x16 The Galileo Seven |
- McCoy, Scott, Spock, and four other crewmen crashland on a hostile planet while on an exploratory mission in the shuttlecraft Galileo. While the stranded crew attempt to survive ...
|Jan. 05, 1967|
|1x17 The Squire of Gothos |
- The crew is captured by Trelane, the Squire of Gothos, who has styled himself and his dwelling on his out-of-date observations of Earth. Trelane has almost unlimited power ...
|Jan. 12, 1967|
|1x18 Arena |
- An unknown alien race destroys an Earth colony. Kirk and the Enterprise pursue them into deep unknown space where a third group of aliens, the Metrons, transport him and the ...
|Jan. 19, 1967|
|1x19 Tomorrow is Yesterday |
- After a near-collision with a black star, the Enterprise is thrown back to 20th century Earth. They rescue an Air Force pilot, John Christopher, when his ship breaks up in ...
|Jan. 26, 1967|
|1x20 Court Martial |
- Kirk is forced to eject a sensor pod containing a crewman and friend during an ion storm. When he arrives at the next starbase, he discovers he must face a court martial when ...
|Feb. 02, 1967|
|1x21 The Return of the Archons |
- The Enterprise travels to a planet that was the last known location of a Federation ship, the Archon, that went missing a century ago. Sulu is "infected" with the peacefulness ...
|Feb. 09, 1967|
|1x22 Space Seed |
- The Enterprise encounters the SS Botany Bay. She has been in space for centuries, carrying seventy two men and women in suspended animation. Too late Kirk and Spock realize ...
|Feb. 16, 1967|
|1x23 A Taste of Armageddon |
- The Enterprise comes across two civilizations that fight a virtual war using computers. Each side's computer simulates losses on the other side, checks with its counterpart, ...
|Feb. 23, 1967|
|1x24 This Side of Paradise |
- The Enterprise is sent to evacuate a colony which should be dead due to radiation exposure. But the colonists are alive and well and oddly sedate. When Kirk tries to evacuate ...
|Mar. 02, 1967|
|1x25 The Devil in the Dark |
- The Enterprise goes to the aid of a mining colony where 50 workers have been killed by a creature that can move through solid rock. Shortly after Kirk starts investigating, ...
|Mar. 09, 1967|
|1x26 Errand of Mercy |
- War breaks out between the Federation and the Klingon Empire. Spock and Kirk are sent to establish a treaty with the residents of the planet Organia, which occupies a key strategic ...
|Mar. 23, 1967|
|1x27 The Alternative Factor |
- After a dimensional disruption shakes the known galaxy to its very core, the Enterprise is sent to investigate the planet of origin and find a man named Lazarus who claims ignorance. ...
|Mar. 30, 1967|
|1x28 The City on the Edge of Forever |
- Dr. McCoy receives an accidental overdose of a powerful medication and becomes dangerously paranoid. He escapes into Earth's past and when there changes history in a way that ...
|Apr. 06, 1967|
|1x29 Operation -- Annihilate! |
- Colonists on a distant planet are taken over by alien organisms that control their hosts by inflicting pain. Things take a turn for the worse when Spock is infected by one ...
|Apr. 13, 1967|
Season 1 Characters[none added]
Season 1 Videos[none added]
Season 1 Trivia[none added]
» Back to Star Trek: The Original Series Wiki