60 min.
Country
USA
Network
FOX TV Network

Top Contributors

Sleepy Hollow tv show photo

Sleepy Hollow

Ichabod Crane is resurrected and transported two and a half centuries into the future where he discovers a world on the brink of destruction. As humanity's last hope, Ichabod joins forces with a modern-day police officer to unravel a mystery that dates all the way back to the founding fathers.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
beetlejuicebugg88
DON'T CANCEL WE WANT SEASON 3!

Ok it has come to my attention that since Fox decided to renew a show that is not only badly written, horribly and shameful acting at times and not to mention IT GIVES COPS AROUND THE NATION A BAD NAME..... if you haven't figure it out yet I am talking about Brooklyn nine nine.....

SINCE FOX DECIDED TO RENEW THAT SHOW SLEEPY HOLLOW IS ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK TO BE CANCELLED AFTER THIS SEASON.... AS A LOVER OF THE SHOW I DONT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN!

COME ON ALL MY FELLOW SLEEPY HEADS
LETS TELL FOX WE WANT A SEASON 3 ANY ONE ELSE WITH ME?

6 years ago
Comments
bocidome
pro

Nope. The show become so boring and predictable I can barely watch an episode without fast forwarding parts where they are having endless conversations. And the way they mixed all the creatures from almost all mythologies around the world is just a huge turn off. Everything is so wrong with the way the story goes.It started well but now it is just so lame. So nope, I am not with you, sorry.

6 years ago
sandra645
junior

I'm with you beetlejuice! I thought the Season 2 finale was great. The hour flew by! I love the subtle humor in Sleepy Hollow. I want to see a Season 3.

6 years ago
martindeeberry

Hey I'm with you guys. I taped the season's final episode and I just was able to watch it. I think this show gets better every week. I too want to see season 3 and the ending of this show leaves such a wide open slate for some great shows. Mondays are bad enough and when you have the opportunity to be able to look ahead to a show like "Sleepy Hollow" it makes it all tolerable.

Please Fox, give us season 3!!!!

6 years ago
wjtw
guru

Yes! Yes! Yes! to Sleepy Hollow. I Love this show! It has funny parts so I am always giggling through out the show! I can't believe how fast the hour flies by when I am watching Sleepy Hollow, it's over before I know it then I have to wait for another week to go by. That part I don't like at all but that's the only part. (0;

6 years ago
lvillespunky

Is it coming back? I'm a huge fan and think the show is great. I want to see more of the relationship between Abbey and Ichabod ... I like the way it's growing and coming together with mixing current times and a time long gone. There are still a lot of unanswered questions and I love the historical insights they give and bring alive. Until this show, I never knew there was a "lost colony" of Roanoake .... it's great the way they mix actual historical events into the show.

BRING IT BACK!!! AND SOON!

5 years ago
janatone
expert

I would do a season 3 for sure. its not the best show in the world, but aint too crappy either. grimm is much better. the sleepy hollow team will have to change things here and there in season 2 to have a shot at season 3. lets hope for the best.

5 years ago
reg
pro

I just cancelled my PVR settings for season 3 of Sleepy Hollow. Honestly, I can't bare another season of Abigail and my disappointment with season 2 has brought my time with this show to an end. They totally ruined it for me. I loved the "love story" of Ichabod and Katrina and I can't believe the writers thought it was a good idea to end it the way they did - it ended the show is what it did!

5 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.