60 min.
Country
USA
Network
FOX TV Network

Top Contributors

Sleepy Hollow tv show photo

Sleepy Hollow

Ichabod Crane is resurrected and transported two and a half centuries into the future where he discovers a world on the brink of destruction. As humanity's last hope, Ichabod joins forces with a modern-day police officer to unravel a mystery that dates all the way back to the founding fathers.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
rhyme2rhapsody
junior
Who else thinks....?

Who else agree's that episode 9 shows what a bad ass Ichabod is? I mean, the guy just flipped out on a demon and landed an ax on it's head...I mean...WOW!

7 years ago
Comments
williamtalmanfan
regular

Well, given that the scarecrow took baby son away from him...I'd have been just as bad ass as would any parent would be for revenge as anyone. Ichabod acts more manly that some of these so called heroes this days...

7 years ago
quietnightg
junior

He no doubt acts more manly because he has not been raised on the estrogen flavored water the modern mail is subjected to.

7 years ago
williamtalmanfan
regular

Very well put. Hope they never do away with Ichabod's charisma, manners and morals. Just clean him up a little bit. Heard there was supposed to be an upcoming funny scene where he deals with going to the dry cleaners...is this still on?

7 years ago
rhyme2rhapsody
junior

Oh I so want Abby to dress him up!! Let the antic's ensue!!!

7 years ago
williamtalmanfan
regular

I think it would be fun if he would refuse modern day attire and she could scour costume and antique shops to get him some new old threads. :-)

7 years ago
remington25

I love the show!! However, I wish they would stop misinterpreting bible passages - appearing to make a mockery of the bible and the faith it represents. Won't be able to tolerate watching it if this continues.

6 years ago
beetlejuicebugg88

Ok after the really cool and surprisingly historically accurate episode that was on tonight (2-9-15)

I AM GONNA BE SO PISSED IF IT GETS CANCELLED IN 2 WEEKS!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE HELL FOX WOULD RENEW A SHOW THAT GIVES COPS A REALLY BAD NAME AND NOT RENEW SOMETHING WORTH WATCHING?

Since Fox renewed Brooklyn nine-nine which is beyond stupid as hell Sleepy Hollow is now on the chopping block and might not come back for season 3

6 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.