60 min.
Country
USA
Network
FOX TV Network

Top Contributors

Sleepy Hollow tv show photo

Sleepy Hollow

Ichabod Crane is resurrected and transported two and a half centuries into the future where he discovers a world on the brink of destruction. As humanity's last hope, Ichabod joins forces with a modern-day police officer to unravel a mystery that dates all the way back to the founding fathers.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
doronsky
guru
Ichabod Crane

why is it forbidden to kill Ichabod Crane ?

7 years ago
Comments
nahretah
regular

Because 75% of the audience would stop watching if he died...I know I would...lol.

Plus he's crucial to getting the four horsemen together, being a Witness and all.

7 years ago
doronsky
guru

the dead cop said , the thing in the mirror ?. what ever his name is , the white thing with horns .
forbids the headless horseman from killing ichabod crane ? .

don't know why
yeah i like ichabod crane he makes the show.good humor

7 years ago
rhyme2rhapsody
junior

Ichabod and left tenant make a cute couple. So does her sister and her boss.

7 years ago
wjtw
guru

@doronsky, Yes, I totally agree with you that Ichabod Crane makes the show with his awesome humor. I giggle a lot when I am watching him! He is quite funny! I am really enjoying the show! I hope it will have a second season. (0;

7 years ago
donny24
expert

Ichabod Crane is the show. If he is killed, no point in continuing with the show and like "nahretah"
says, more than half the viewers will stop watching. I like the show, and I like his character, the thing is that English actors tend to be slow in their delivery, and there is a lot of black humor that one understands if one watches or reads British novels, stories, or programs so one can understand when they are funny or sarcastic or just it.

7 years ago
rhyme2rhapsody
junior

Ichabod is a bad ass!!! I mean wow! You could feel the rage radiating off him when he found out he had had a son.

7 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.