60 min.
Country
USA
Network
ABC TV Network

Top Contributors

Revenge  tv show photo

Revenge

Wealth, beauty and status define the people in this town, but one woman is willing to destroy everyone for the sake of revenge. The Hamptons were once Emily Thorne's old neighborhood, until something bad happened that ruined her family and their reputation. Now Emily is back, and she's returned to right some of those wrongs in the best way she knows how - with a vengeance.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
77sam77
pro
Revenge Season 2

What are people's thoughts on the show so far and where it's going?

8 years ago
Comments
77sam77
pro

I'm actually really upset with the show, it started so well and I just want it to go somewhere but they keep dancing around and nothing is really happening. When Fake Amanda died I was like okay now we are going to see some action and then they went right back to dancing.

I just want Emily to do something, she needs to have her revenge and an epic show down between her and Victoria. I know the show is all about her revenge and once she gets it the shows over...but that doesn't have to be the case she can help with Adrian's revenge or a whole new plot line can be made but I am really starting to get annoyed with so much nothing happening.

I'm I the the only one that feels this way?

Of course I'll keep watching because I do love the show I just need the story to get the the next phase...

8 years ago
williebhoy
guru

its starting to drag on not much happening

8 years ago
newlinux
guru

I agree. It was probably hard to keep this one up as a concept. Hopefully they can rise to the occasion.

8 years ago
katel
guru

I know of a lot of people who have stopped watching this because of the very reason 77sam77 gives. I am one of those people. When you start to feel more sorry for the 'bad people' and think Amanda needs some real help, then the show is in trouble.

And it goes on and on and on...

8 years ago
newlinux
guru

I think it needs to go back to consistently getting revenge on a someone each week. I liked that and that seems to be missing more this season. Granted I'm a couple of episodes behind...

8 years ago
odessaana
pro

hating the newest idea of the show - Emily is bipolar or something -_-

7 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.