Country
USA
Network
Hulu TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

One Life to Live (2013) tv show photo

One Life to Live (2013)

One Life to Live originally aired on ABC in 1968 until being cancelled in 2012. Due to the large outcry of fans, the classic soap has been revived with all new episodes.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
crystal627
One life to live

When will new episodes of one life to live start up

6 years ago
Comments

I seen a magazine story yesterday that they might not sorry to say I grew up with that show

6 years ago
phudson

I watched episodes of "One Life" through Hulu up to a week ago. Now, even though I can see new episodes listed, I can't access any of them starting with Episode 50 through Hulu or ShareTV (even though I have registered).???

6 years ago
arlena49

Please, Please, Please don't give use hope for this show and then take it away from us. I waited so long for this shows return, and I've enjoyed each episodes. Please keep it coming.

6 years ago
genise

Will there ever be anymore episodes or is this the end? Was this just a tease??? How will we know when they air if there are more?

6 years ago
ks42431

I want to know when OLTL will start up again also

6 years ago
rassmith

Waiting for new episodes, please hurry. Would be a great gift for the holidays

6 years ago
genise

As far as I know there are only 50 episodes! Hopefully there will be more, but as we all know they begin to drop off at the end and only two per week. I hope they do come back but who knows for sure - seems no one does or the powers to be are not telling. If they wait to long everyone will forget and there will be no need to bring it back. So please bring it back and KEEP it coming each week even if it is only 3 or 4 episodes per week. Some of us still love it. So what do you powers that be say??? We never hear from anyone that really actually knows - just us watchers. Please some feed back from them please!

6 years ago

ITS OVER RIP OLTL

6 years ago
genise

Are you sure it is over? Where did you hear it and from whom? Just asking, thanks, G

6 years ago
jerryobasham
regular

I haven't heard that it is over yet either

6 years ago
jerryobasham
regular

I just read this about OLTL, is it coming back in May?

According to Abbie Schiller, vice president of media relations for ABC daytime television, the crew planned, taped and edited a story of a high school hostage situation in March. The story line affected all the characters in some way and was linked to 17 different episodes set to air in May. After the Virginia Tech massacre, the top executives at ABC decided to pull the plot and rewrite the show.

6 years ago
jerryobasham
regular

Doesn't look like anyone looks at this message board, but I don't think it's over or they would put on the page that it has been cancelled and hulu would take it down off of it's site.

6 years ago
mldp08

6 years ago
mldp08

Jerry,

I just became a member of this website today. I have been a huge fan of OLTL since the summer of 1988. So I am really hoping that what you read is true and that ABC is planning to revive OLTL this May! But it just doesn't seem possible because of the current ABC & Prospect Park lawsuit. However, I am still hoping that maybe ABC really is planning something new, just in case Prospect Park is unable to produce new episodes of OLTL online by the new deadline.

I tried to find the article that you read about OLTL. So I did a search for what you posted five weeks ago and all that came up was your posting on this website. Can you tell me where you read that story about OLTL? I would really appreciate it!

Thank you,
Mark

6 years ago
lqpoet1

one life to live was equal to General Hospital two of the best soaps on ABC how could they ever be so dumb to ever let one life go for a cooking show. Vicky is the best acctress ever bring one life to live back.
loretta

6 years ago
jerryobasham
regular

I think it will be back, online anyway. They have not put cancelled on it's homepage. I liked the show Those Who Kill. A&E cancelled it and that was just a week ago and they already have it on their homepage. OLTL's homepage still has it as being on hiatus. I'm not giving up on OLTL yet.

6 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.