60 min.
Country
UK
Network
BBC One TV Network

Top Contributors

New Tricks (UK) tv show photo

New Tricks (UK)

This BBC television drama series follows the work of the Unsolved Crime and Open Case Squad (UCOS). Led by Superintendent Sandra Pullman, it is made up of retired police officers who have been recruited to reinvestigate unsolved crimes. It is the new policing protocols which come into conflict with the 'good old ways' that creates some of the humour of this likeable drama series.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
lsip89
expert
New Tricks

when does the new season starts??

13 years ago
Comments

does anyone have the complete series I had but cant find it and it is seeded only on the box which doesnt help me

so if you have it please upload

cheers mates

13 years ago
paddedbag
guru

Unfortunately I don't think there is any new series at all. I have searched for information on the likelihood of a new series for awhile and can find nothing.
If anyone can tell me different I would be delighted to hear it.

13 years ago
quark
guru

Nagila Captain

Go to the show page.
paginate down and on the right click torrent.guy
this will show no torrents but if you edit out the uk part of the title it will display all the torrents by season. I do not know how 'healthy' they are but they are there.

Good luck
AHFA

13 years ago
joker
guru

Per TV.com New Tricks June 1, 2007 there will be a 5th season for 2008. Both TV.com and TvRage list it as a returning series. As this series does not usually start until April or May I would not look for it before then.

13 years ago
paddedbag
guru

w00t! great news indeed

13 years ago

@ Joker nagila That means the series wont be shown till the fall of 08 BBC does a great job on their series the reason why it takes over a year to produce them they do it up right mate

but this is still wonderful news

chhers

13 years ago
lsip89
expert

I wish they make more episodes per season though.

13 years ago
quark
guru

@isip89

As it is you get quality.

Any more and it would be fillers!

13 years ago
lsip89
expert

hmmm .... true

13 years ago

all U.K. shows put quality over quantity I think even full series only go 12 or 13 at the most, usually they each episode is 2 parts a full 60 mins each shown for 12 weeks

but the quality is unmatched

cheers

13 years ago
quark
guru

@NIP

'Rule Britannnia'

13 years ago
lsip89
expert

@captsheridan
I agree with you about the quality. But most of the time it's annoying when you have to wait for about a year until you get to know about the rest of the story.

13 years ago
quark
guru

@isip89

What's the difference between the US and the UK both seem to start new seasons of a show about a year apart.

At least in the UK we don't have these mid-season breaks.

13 years ago
lsip89
expert

@ Quark
True about mid season breaks.
But the seasons aren't about a year apart, only about 3.5 to 4 months and the mid season break is about a month so all together not more than 6 months.

13 years ago

New tricks starts new season April 14 I cant wait as this is a brilliant show

13 years ago
paddedbag
guru

Woohoo! Great news capt. you have made my day.

13 years ago
lsip89
expert

That's early! (I'm not complaining)

13 years ago
lsip89
expert

It didn't start on 14th April :-(

13 years ago

MY bad there sorry mates it was waking the dead the started last night not new tricks that will start later in the fall according to the BBC press flashes

13 years ago
lsip89
expert

thanx anyway

13 years ago

season 5 starts this mon at 9 on BBC that means I will have it down loaded and watched by 7 est bout bloody time dont ya think mates

12 years ago
sandy01
guru

Hear hear captsheridan - I'm in Australia and it isn't listed for us yet so I am waiting for d/l, too. They did the same with Doctor Who - we've just seen episode one of that here .

12 years ago

get your season 5 episode 1 here

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1576394

12 years ago
kolbinfo
guru

Thanks for the heads-up Capt., don't know why this didn't show up on my profile page schedule :( It's on the TV Listing and the show page, so must be a minor glitch...

12 years ago
kolbinfo
guru

Doh! I must have taken this off my list at some point, that's why it's not on my schedule, geez! Never mind...

12 years ago

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1576532 try this one if other doesnt work

12 years ago

any one no what happened of today's episode on bbc listings it says it is on but no where to be found on any torrent sites

12 years ago
joker
guru

Thought season 5 ep 5x08 Aug.25 '08 Mad Dogs was the last for the season.

12 years ago

no 13 episodes is how many they do I checked bbc and it was listed as new episode

12 years ago

there is one more don't know why it wasn't shown tonight

12 years ago
gedmen
guru

I thought last week was the last episode,it was on BBC last njght but I thought it must be a repeat...

12 years ago
gedmen
guru

I looked up the episode guide & there is only 8 episodes this season,so last weeks episode was the last.

Lets hope it's back next year!

12 years ago

said there was one more episode that sucks it has been picked up for another season I see hopefully it will be a full 13 again

12 years ago
lsip89
expert

Did it ever had 13 episodes?

12 years ago
gedmen
guru

@Isip89 I don't think it did...maybe the capt is mixing it up with another programme.

12 years ago

I looked for the other seasons found them and they have only ever had 8 I was thinking that most of the series like waking the dead, all had 12 or 13 episodes

12 years ago
gedmen
guru

Anyone watching the latest series?

11 years ago
joker
guru

yes pretty good

11 years ago
gedmen
guru

@joker, agreed,particularly the 2nd episode of the new series & an appearance by real life husband & wife Michael Brandon & Glynis Barber who used to play Dempsey & Makepeace http://sharetv.org/shows/dempsey_and_makepeace_uk way back in the 80's.

11 years ago

Have not missed one yet great UK dramedy

11 years ago

@ged have you heard when season 6 is starting mate
cheers

10 years ago

bump

10 years ago
gedmen
guru

Sorry @capt, no news as yet but I will keep an eye on the BBC website and post as soon as we have some news.

10 years ago
paedr
pro

New Tricks has been commissioned for an 8th series, scheduled to be broadcast Autumn 2011 - (In the U.K that's around August through to the end of October- give or take Mother Nature!)
Amanda Redman (Det.Supt. Pullman) had said previously that the 7th series would be her last,but we all know how fickle the fates can be. Stand by for more details as they come to hand.

10 years ago
gedmen
guru

@paedr thanks.

9 years ago
trevorroscoe

[This Post has been removed by a ShareTV Moderator]

9 years ago
trevorroscoe

new tricks james brolin plays jack halford, what is his nick name IE brian lane is memory lane jerry standing is last man standing what is Jack Halfords nick name

9 years ago
kaymarth

Does anyone know why Jack, Amanda, and Brian were removed from the cast? My husband and I love the show. We live in AZ, USA.

6 years ago
sheerwater
regular

Does anyone know why Jack, Amanda, and Brian were removed from the cast? My husband and I love the show. We live in AZ, USA.

Alun Armstrong : (Brian Lane) : http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/new-tricks/news/new-tricks-alun-im-pleased-brians-not-bumped-off

Amanda Redman ( Sandra) : http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/new-tricks/news/amanda-redman-it-took-bravery-to-leave-new-tricks

James Bolam (Jack) : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/8770981/BBC-drama-as-actor-James-Bolam-tires-of-New-Tricks.html

AklAAlun Armstrong discusses his departure from BBC1’s
Read more at http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/new-tricks/news/new-tricks-alun-im-pleased-brians-not-bumped-off#8XvEBmVfIoUBBvIo.99

6 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.