60 min.
Country
USA
Network
CBS TV Network

Top Contributors

NCIS tv show photo

NCIS

Explore the inner workings of the government agency that investigates all crimes involving Navy and Marine Corps personnel, regardless of rank or position. Leading this team is NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs, a skilled investigator and interrogator who is smart, tough and willing to bend the rules to get the job done.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
marys58
Ziva David

Is there any way Ziva (Cote de Pablo) could be back? The show is okay now but there seems to be something missing to make it even better. All the characters used to just work so great together.

6 years ago
Comments
jmiker
guru

I like the new girl (Ellie Bishop played by Emily Wickersham) they brought in to fill the void left by Ziva. I doubt Ziva will come back full time.

6 years ago
mattj6918
junior

have to say the new girl has grown on me and i am really starting to enjoy her being in the show but would love ziva to make a return but mainly just to see if her and dinozzo will get together.

6 years ago

I must say I'm not the least bit impressed with the Bishop character, and last night's episode (Monsters and Men) was a total confirmation. At the very least, she doesn't need to be out "in the field," but rather she be kept behind a desk. She's an ANALYST. She's reckless and careless - she told Gibbs to "trust her instincts," and he did, and two men were killed. The old Gibbs would NEVER have done that. And I found it peculiar that the writers didn't even touch on that subject during the last minutes of the episode - nothing from Bishop or even Gibbs. No reflection - no remorse. I've been watching NCIS from it's very inception, and I've loved the show up to this point. But unless the writers can come up with a lot more to show why Bishop should even be there, this may turn out to be the last season for me.

6 years ago
jmiker
guru

I liked the episode s11e14 Monsters and Men. I thought the show did a good job of showing us what Bishop had worked on when she was at the NSA and laid a lot of background on us while at the same time giving us some nail biting suspense. The show just keeps on giving us great episodes, and I think we can expect that to continue. Bishop is not a Ziva David, but I like her character. We have not seen a lot of Bishop at this point and now that she is a Probationary officer maybe things will pick up for those who are disgruntled with the show at this time.

6 years ago
kate107

I am not real sure of this Bishop character either. There is no SPARK to the team with her. I have missed most of the new shows because the Spark is not there and I fall asleep. That NEVER happened before this season. Will try to watch the new spin-off of NCIS-New Orleans. Sounds like a probable thing to have other satellite offices besides LA. I hope the producers find a way to bring back Ziva if only in a recurring role now and then. Her exit, so far, just didn't make sense. Maybe it was just me.

6 years ago
ivalouz

Why did Ziva leave.. What was the story line about her leaving I missed the show for a little while and now she is gone and I do not have a clue why, the new girl is cute and has her own special personality but I miss Ziva,

5 years ago
chao

What can we do to bring Ziva back? Why did she leave the show?The storyline with Tony was spectacular and now a huge part of the show is missing...soulmates.
I really miss that part of the show..it's just not the same.
BC

5 years ago
dhpatt

The Ellie Bishop character is poorly acted and just plain silly. After investing several years in this fabulous show I am frustrated and disappointed by this one W-E-A-K link. Sure, we all want Ziva David back. If that cannot happen, then find someone who can deliver an intelligent, believable performance.

5 years ago
tmfm

I have watched NCIS from the beginning and still watch all the reruns which had Kate and Ziva
But unfortunately since you replace Ziva (Cote de Pablo) with that Bishop character the show has lost it core and the spark is gone. I have watch the last two season hoping she will improve BUT She is far to young , her acting is still poorly done, she doesn't have the intelligent or the sophistication of Sasha Alexander or Cote de Pablo. Its seems that Tony and McGee are just babysitting her through each of her scene.I actually get bore with her and flip the channels when she on.
The writer of what was a great show should take note that this Bishop person was a flop and should be replaced with someone of the past two agents qualifications. Ideally it would be great if Cote de Pablo would return but if not someone to that standard.
Before everyone turns the show off for good .!!

4 years ago
fussywren

They really need to get over it and realize that the fan base Wants Ziva to return, AND that they want to see Ziva and Dinozzo to have a serious relationship. Ziva Does not have to be an NCIS agent!!! Ever had that occur to you?

4 years ago
iamwhoiam
guru

People seem to forget that the actors are human. Perhaps Cote De Pablo wanted to do something else, have a family perhaps, or just something else.
At least with her not killed off she can return.
my money is she returns when the show is wound up, it might be that the team gets disbanded - gibbs retires, someone else dies and Tony lives happily ever after with Ziva in hiding on some island.

4 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.