Show explores high school life through the eyes of Liz Lee, a precocious, sometimes sarcastic, always witty teenage girl trapped in a conservative Texas town. While Liz's off-kilter outlook and impeccable comedic timing make her journey of self-discovery an often humorous one - her openness and honesty allow viewers to bear witness to the truest and most tender moments of being a teenage girl.
BRYSON'S HIDDEN TALENTS
1. Talking about how damn awesome I am at so many things
2. Ignoring the fact that nobody else agrees with number 1
(this is actually very difficult)
3. Am I allowed to say "pleasing a woman?"
4. I like to think that I am a fairly talented writer (I really have no objective reviews of my work)
5. I excel at getting things done with the absolute slightest amount of hard work
6. Setting up my friends' computers and music piracy software
7. Recommending movies
8. Letting you know just how much your music sucks
9. Hiding the fact that I secretly have the same shit on my ipod
10. I'm a big time history buff.
11. Hating Lil' Wayne. I take the gold in that event.
12. Surprising people with an inexplicable knowledge of sports and country music
13. Having fun with very diverse groups of people.
14. Looking like an idiot and getting my ass kicked at hardcore/punk shows
15. Coming across as a pretentious jerk sometimes
[no screenshots found]|
- see Episode List
Bryson Gilreath Photos
|Previous: Liz Lee||Next: Sully|