Midsomer Murders is a long running TV series based on the award winning Inspector Barnaby novels by mystery writer Caroline Graham, who the Sunday Times describes as "the best detective writer since Agatha Christie". In each episode, the Midsomer community is shattered by violent crimes, suspects are placed under suspicion, and it is up to DCI Tom Barnaby, (replaced in series 14 by his cousin DCI John Barnaby), to calmly and diligently eliminate the innocent and ruthlessly pursue the guilty.
Midsomer Murders (UK) Season 4 (2000-2001)
|4x01 Garden of Death |
- The Inkpen family has bought back its ancestral home, Inkpen Manor at Midsomer Deverell, and they plan to turn a village Memorial Garden on their land into a tea shop. This ...
|Sep. 10, 2000|
|4x02 Destroying Angel |
- Barnaby attends the funeral of the owner of the Easterly Grange Hotel and hears that the hotel manager has gone missing. The will is read, and it seems the hotel has been divided ...
|Aug. 26, 2001|
|4x03 Electric Vendetta |
- A man's naked body is found in a crop circle, then another dead man electrocuted at the wheel of his vehicle, and then yet another dead man in another crop circle. Barnaby ...
|Sep. 02, 2001|
|4x04 Who Killed Cock Robin? |
- Dr Burgess, on his way home from a party at the glamorous Francesca Ward's riding school, knocks a stranger down in the road at Newton Magna, and the stranger mysteriously vanishes. ...
|Sep. 09, 2001|
|4x05 Dark Autumn |
- A postman is brutally murdered on his morning round in the hamlet of Goodman's Land. Local WPC Jay Nash helps Barnaby and Troy to establish that Dave offered a very personal ...
|Sep. 16, 2001|
|4x06 Tainted Fruit |
- Barnaby and Troy go out to the village of Midsomer Malham to investigate death threats against Melissa Townsend, the beautiful daughter of the big house. They find that some ...
|Sep. 23, 2001|
Season 4 Characters[none added]
Season 4 Videos[none added]
Season 4 Trivia[none added]
» Back to Midsomer Murders (UK) Wiki