60 min.
Country
UK
Network
BBC One TV Network

Top Contributors

Merlin (UK) tv show photo

Merlin (UK)

Merlin, a boy on the cusp of adulthood, arrives in Camelot hoping to find an use for the strange metaphysical powers he has possessed before he could even talk. Instead, he learns that King Uther, ruler of Camelot, despises magic and has instituted a kingdom-wide ban on any practice of sorcery under penalty of death. Audiences experience a series of magical adventures as they follow the unlikely friendship of a would-be wizard and the future King.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
doriangrey
expert
BBC One - Merlin

So, i looked around in the forum to see if there were any threads of this show, but didnt found any...

Plot:
Merlin is a thrilling fantasy drama set to enchant family audiences in this 13-part series. Audiences experience a series of magical adventures as they follow the unlikely friendship of a would-be wizard (Merlin) and the future King (Prince Arthur). This new version of the tale takes place long before Arthur becomes King.

At first, i toght i wouldnt like the show, just started waching when i found out that the guy that played Giles in Buffy was a part of the show (the guy is a freaking vampire hasnt age a bit...) but it turned out to be quite entretaining... great for weekends when theres nothing to watch..

11 years ago
Comments

great series mate

11 years ago
romeo53
guru

yeah not to bad at all

11 years ago
uncertaingod
expert

The BBC are pretty good when it comes to Saturday night light family entertainment.

11 years ago
nerys
guru

I really like this one. It is easy to watch and enjoy with the kids.

11 years ago
missytv
regular

BBC does come up with some good shows. I am enjoying Merlin. Especially Arthur Pendragon! Hottie!!

11 years ago
romeo53
guru

an easy to watch show

11 years ago
ginnies777
expert

I can't wait to see each episode. I love this show.

11 years ago
shweshan
pro

Love it even though Colin Morgen's ears make him look extremely young and cute.

11 years ago
jiji87
expert

It caught me by surprise how much I like this show given how it's completely different than the kind of shows I'm interested in.
I really love this show and I'm looking forward to buying the DVD as soon as it comes out. I can't wait for the second season either!

10 years ago

i've dl all of this but haven't watched it yet

10 years ago
katel
guru

This is a fantastic show.

Does anyone know when it is due to return?

10 years ago
quark
guru

@NIP

See special note on our show page http://sharetv.org/shows/merlin

and if you haven't visited the BBCs official site you should

http://www.bbc.co.uk/merlin/

It is well worth the time viewing its pages.

10 years ago
blkhole
expert

Glad Its making a second season, thought I had seen that it was cancelled somewhere.

10 years ago
odo
guru

Been watching here it`s on Sundays like it . good show

10 years ago
liliflaj
guru

It's a really good idea to show Merlin and Arthur as young. I like them so much.

10 years ago
nitharia

[This Post has been removed by a ShareTV Moderator]

10 years ago
tash845
guru

i enjoyed watching this show very much.

10 years ago

The show is a little different, but in a good way.

10 years ago
thor

I never watched any of the first series. I did watch the first two episodes of the second series. I was so impressed with those two episodes that I am going to catch up with season 1.

Can anyone tell me if the earlier episodes are as good.

10 years ago
doriangrey
expert

the first season was really good, this second one still looks good, eventough its just the second episode.

you wont waste your time with the first season.

10 years ago

Very true. It is a very good show.

10 years ago
katel
guru

Download it, Thor. It is fantastic!

10 years ago
thor

I have watched the first five episodes of season 1. This show is brilliant. The Lancelot episode was fantastic. The writing and acting in this show would give some big budget movies a run for their money.

10 years ago

The second season so far is just as good.

10 years ago
thor

I have since watched all of season one and have caught up with season 2. I really like this show. I love the way Merlin and Arthur interact, comedy gold.

10 years ago
thor

This show delivers every week. Well made show. Anyone who hasn't seen it should check it out.

10 years ago
katel
guru

Merlin and Legend of the seeker, are two must-watch TV shows.

I'm glad they extended Merlin past the first season.

10 years ago
thor

A great end to a great season.

The people who make this show deserve high praise. Merlin is one of those shows that pulls you in from start to finish. Great characters, fantastic actors and excellent story telling. Shows of this quality are few and far between. Never dissapoints, roll on season 3.

9 years ago
shade169
guru

is the link to the show good? or is it http://sharetv.org/shows/merlin

the linked merlin was a mini-serie

9 years ago
thor

@Shade169

Nice catch, it was indeed the wrong link. It has been corrected.

9 years ago
thor

Filming of season 3 began on 8 April 2010, in France. No news yet on when it will air.

9 years ago
shade169
guru

this fall probably

9 years ago
aibaron
guru

So I've watched the entirety of season 1 on Hulu here in the States, does anyone know when season two will be available? It already aired on BBC, and it's about halfway through with on SyFy now, but I want to watch it chronologically, any idea when Hulu or some other (legal) site will have it?

Already looked into the BBC site for it, although it is very well done, they don't seem to host the episodes online.

9 years ago
tash845
guru

@aibaron
I really do wish those of us in the States could view the shows on the BBC site. I love Ashes to Ashes and the show that came before it about Sam Tyler -- I watched a bit on youtube.

9 years ago
quark
guru

@Tash

The BBC iplayer usually does not host a show for more than a month (at the outside) before removing so you may not be missing that much.

BTW your complaint works in reverse in the UK we cannot view any video on this site without having a location masking program in place. And the networks etc are gradually recognising them as well.

FYI Sam Tyler was in Life on Mars.

9 years ago
shade169
guru

why don't you just download it?

9 years ago
thor

New thread for season 3

http://sharetv.org/forum/shows/Q_107119

9 years ago
This thread has been closed.
See a moderator for details or to re-open the discussion

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.