60 min.
Country
USA
Network
USA TV Network

Top Contributors

La Femme Nikita tv show photo

La Femme Nikita

The series saw a young woman framed for murder and given a choice: be sentenced to life imprisonment, or work for Section One, a clandestine anti-terrorism organization. Nikita chose life, soon discovering that she is just the latest pawn in Section's games

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
bhoddigrrl
expert
La Femme Nikita

To hishighness & jzing -

wow, thanks a mil for jumping on this. I have been confused for a while about the DVD releases of femme nikita - there is nothing on amazon.com (usa) & the (paltry) research i have done makes it appear that all seasons were only released & sold outside of USA. do either of u know what the deal with that was? are you fans from way back then?

as jzing knows, i am fairly clueless about seeding/torrent, etc. stuff but i would be happy to help out. just lemme know. is there a way for us to connect offline without me giving out my email/IM to whole world?

This show was such the bomb. It will be great to rewatch - i have every episode on VHS tapes in a few shoe boxes but i don't even own a VCR anymore, lol.

again, thanks for the prompt response - you guys rock!
:-)

12 years ago
Comments
joker
guru

Let me make your day. The movie plus all 5 seasons are available at BlockBuster Online.

12 years ago
hishighness
regular

way to go joker, That might be your best option since seasons 1-5 is 32 gigs with only one seeder. At that rate it would take a week or so to download it. People that I know are downloading it and are stuck at 57% of the file for about two days. Going to blockbuster might be your best option unless jszing has got a better idea. If you still want to download it I will post it for you but I strongly recommend otherwise

12 years ago
bhoddigrrl
expert

cheers. actually, i need to get off my duff & look for them on eBay. an investment i need to make, already. so i can get my roy dupruis fix any time needed.

12 years ago
hishighness
regular

wow $378.00 is alot of money for a roy duprius fix....
are you from england, if so do they even have a blockbuster video there?

12 years ago
joker
guru

Gee if you have that much money laying around send me some. Just kidding. I rent TV series at BlockBuster and eithjer Ri9pp themTo my Pc and then burn as a data dvd or just copy them. DVD burner and some dvds is sure cheaper.

12 years ago
jszing
guru

Season 1 thru 5 has many more than one seeder and has plenty of leechers. Besides, as in any other large file, most people download a few episodes at a time. I do not create these files and I have no control over their size. If you are not interested, let me know and I will not upload it.

12 years ago
jszing
guru

Here is the information on La Femme Nikita. You are welcomed to go there and get it. The have other single seasons too.

http://www.demonoid.com/

12 years ago
brighteyedasian
junior

Thank you for your effort with this JSZing. I appreciate all you do here. I am also interested in this show, and I cannot understand Hishighness comments because they make very little sense and are blatantly ignorant.

If someone is interest in an entire series of show, and it is not readily available except at a site that is nearly impossible to get into except by invitation, and if someone is willing to do you a great service and use their membership to obtain it for you, you must except that it may take a while to obtain it. If that is not acceptable, simply refuse the offer and spend $378.00 at Blockbuster. The movie industry prefers that action anyway. If you knew anything about file sharing Hishighness, and I am thinking that you do not, you would know that files that are in very limited supply never have many seeders. If they did, they would be on every site on the web and be in great supply with many seeders.

I am also a member of Demonoid. If JSZing was willing to post a 32 gigabyte file, you should know that it does not come free. You must seed at least what you take out or they will ban you immediately and you will never be readmitted. I have obtained very many series of shows that are not available anywhere else but were handy at Demonoid. Some of these were much larger than 32 Giabaytes and I managed to download every episode. If a file is good on Demonoid, and most surely are, that file will remain for a very long period of time and you will have ample opportunity to get it in its entirety. If it is instant gratification you are seeking, or you are lazy, I recommend that you spend $378.00 plus tax and shipping, then write a letter to the movie industry and tell them what a good boy you are.

Hopefully you are still willing to upload the file here JSZing? Please keep up the excellent job and learn to ignore foolish people. The are insignificant anyway.

12 years ago
brighteyedasian
junior

Also you are a joke Hishighness. You say the file stops at 57%. How do you know? I know, people told you. Like anyone would talk to you. You say 57% because the file is 32 gigs figuring that no one will take a chance to see if you are BSing. My guess is you are. I think you came here to ruin this site because I have read your comments in other portions of the forum. It seems that no one is here anymore since you showed up. Well good luck to you and your childish games. JSZing, you don't have to upload the file for me. I will get it myself from Demonoid. Thanks for your efforts.

12 years ago
hishighness
regular

well thanks for your support brighteyedasian. its seems not only are you ignornant but also illiterate. $378 is the cost of the whole series on ebay (which bhoddigirl said she would do) I stated that it is alot of money to spend on a series. I know it is hard for you to read but try harder before saying something negative. Go ahead get it from demonoid, have fun seeding for the next month to match your download of 32 gigs to get your ratio back up to 1. I personaly don't use demonoid so I dont know who is seeding and whose leaching on that site. I simple stated that I have a friend who is in love with the series and he is stuck at 57 % on one of the sites that I use. That being said, its only been one day with this community and I think this site is going to be awesome with alittle work from us all.

12 years ago

@hishiness - Beach sand...looks more like gravel got stuck, LOL

12 years ago
hishighness
regular

lol

12 years ago
joker
guru

If You can not try and be helpful stop the negative comments.

12 years ago
itcdr
Administrator

I agree, no more personal attacks!

12 years ago
jszing
guru

Ok here goes.

I just uploaded La Femme Nikita, all seasons complete. They are all AVI files and yes it is 32 gigabytes. Yesterday there were only four seeders and 49 leechers in the file and today there are 7 seeders and 57 leechers. The addition of three more seeders indicates that it does not stop at 57% or the seeder amount would have remained the same or even lessened. Most of you here using Utorrent, Bit Comet and Azureus are aware that you can select any part of a file and download it, so there is no reason to shy away from 32 gigabytes. This is the same as having individual files but instead it is tidier. For those interested, please try the file and let me know how you make out. This is an infamous Demonoid file and although it works for me, may be a private tracker and not work for you. The downloading may be slow at times but it beats ordering from a supplier. I will look for other non Demonoid files and upload them as I find them. Since the seeder number has increased, even though slightly, my guess is you will start seeing more torrents turning up on other sites. I hope this ends the controversial arguments and you all will see that we can get it worked out without much fuss.

12 years ago
jszing
guru

I just uploaded La Femme Nikita Season 4 complete, and there is good news regarding these files. I had a friend download segments from both these files from shareTV and both Torrents are working really well. She said that on her computer, one episode from that huge file is taking an average of 55 minutes to fully download. It's not going to break any records for speed but it is not crawling either. She said one episode from season the Season 4 upload is taking an average of 30 minutes. So if you are interested, you know what you have to do. Please vote on this too so we can get it listed after all of this.

12 years ago
bhoddigrrl
expert

how do you vote?

12 years ago
jszing
guru

Just go to the page
http://sharetv.org/shows/la_femme_nikita

On the very top where it says Show Rating...just make sure you click the

12 years ago
brighteyedasian
junior

Thank you! You are the best as always. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this after all the trouble. I am downloading large file at really good rate.

12 years ago
ucla3123

hot french babes, yeah

12 years ago
bhoddigrrl
expert

er, in this show, she is not french, but from new zealand/australia (although this is never part of her character's story/never explained. - Peta Wilson, who plays nikita, is from NZ).

this show is pretty different from the original (awesome) french movie. but the other main character - Michael - is played by an oh, soooo sexy, hot french-canadian actor roy dupris & his character is french with a pretty kewl radical french activist storyline that unravels over time.

peta wilson is, however, all a man could ever want in "hot babeness". shouldn't dissapoint.

best fashion in a TV show ever. period. and this was a decade ago...

12 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.