The main character is ‘Ocker’ Ramsay, an indolent bludger who spends his time loafing about in his room drinking beer and reading comics. Ocker’s late mother was a very good friend of the landlady, and before she died the landlady promised she would look after her boy – and Ocker takes full advantage of this by living rent-free and drawing unemployment benefits.
Hey You (AU) Season 1 (1967)
|1x01 The Boarder |
- Major Hugh T. Worthington arrives at Mrs. McNugg's boarding house. Soon he has his first encounter with the recalcitrant Ocker Ramsay.
|Aug. 12, 1967|
|1x02 The Treasure Hunt |
- When Mrs. McNugg enlists the Major's aid to repair an old painting. Little does she realise that it will end in a search for Treasure Island.
|Aug. 19, 1967|
|1x03 The Soup Kitchen |
- Miss Farthingale and Mrs. McNugg persuade the Major to take charge of ‘The Soup Shelter For Suffering Souls’. This is run by the local guild to help the needy.
|Aug. 26, 1967|
|1x04 The Inheritance |
- Sorry we have no details of this episode
|Sep. 02, 1967|
|1x05 The Niece |
- Mrs. McNugg's niece Sharlene comes to visit for the weekend and the landlady warns Ocker not to contaminate the unspoiled young lady. Ocker finds that Sharlene is anything but ...
|Sep. 09, 1967|
|1x06 The Party |
- Mrs. McNugg agrees to allow Miss Farthingale to invite her friends Basil and Dymphna, from 'the society', for a quiet evening.
|Sep. 16, 1967|
|1x07 The Marriage Bureau |
- The Major decides he needs a wealthy wife. He applies to Kysse & Tell's Marriage Bureau, and passes himself off as a wealthy secret agent.
|Sep. 23, 1967|
|1x08 The Protest Meeting |
- Mrs. McNugg's next-door neighbours are outraged by the decision to increase council rates. The Major fires them up with the spirit of the French revolution, and he and Ocker ...
|Sep. 30, 1967|
|1x09 The Girl Friend |
- Ocker brings home a girlfriend. However he does not reckon on the reaction of Mrs. McNugg and his fellow boarders.
|Oct. 07, 1967|
|1x10 The Singer |
- Mrs. McNugg advertises for a new boarder. This auses the peace of a Sunday morning to be shattered by the arrival of Miss Spain.
|Oct. 14, 1967|
|1x11 The Youth Club |
- The Major decides to open a youth club to keep the local young people off the streets. He meets some opposition not least from the youths themselves.
|Oct. 21, 1967|
|1x12 The Exile |
- Ocker decides that he cannot stand any more of Mrs. McNugg's nagging. He decides to pack his bags and leave.
|Oct. 28, 1967|
|1x13 The Crisis |
- The relationship between Ocker and the Major becomes strained when news of a distant war between Lower Wogola and Upper Batardi reaches the McNugg boarding house and precipitates ...
|Nov. 04, 1967|
|1x14 The Cold |
- Ocker has the misfortune to catch a cold. Then he falls victim to what appears to be a terror campaign.
|Nov. 11, 1967|
|1x15 The Visit |
- Excitement runs high in Railway Crescent at the impending visit of the Governor to the Senior Citizens Club, just down the street from the McNugg boarding house.
|Nov. 25, 1967|
|1x16 The End |
- The Major and Ocker learn there is money to be made by renting out Mrs. McNugg's boarding house for a two-up school.
|Dec. 02, 1967|
Season 1 Characters[none added]
Season 1 Videos[none added]
Season 1 Trivia[none added]
» Back to Hey You (AU) Wiki