60 min.
Country
USA
Network
FOX TV Network

Top Contributors

Gotham tv show photo

Gotham

Gotham is an origin story of the great DC Comics super villains and vigilantes, revealing an entirely new chapter that has never been told. Gotham follows the rise of Commissioner Gordon through a dangerously corrupt city teetering on the edge of evil and chronicles the birth of one of the most popular super heroes of our time.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
honey_love
So who is .....

So is Edward Nygma going to be the Riddler? I figured out all the other characters in the Pilot.

5 years ago
Comments
michelle_maple_3

The writers need to get the genre correct. Since when did they carry i phones in that era? They didn't have those type computers in that time period either. Really? The show itself is a little far-fetched. I know it is just a TV show, but come on.

5 years ago
michaelgreer87

who is the actress/actor who plays leslie Thompkins ? I see an adams apple when this person talks.

5 years ago
iwatchtv

Morena Baccarin plays Dr. Leslie Thompkin. Morena Baccarin is a Brazilian American actress. She is best known for portraying Inara Serra in the series Firefly and the follow-up film Serenity, Adria in the series Stargate SG-1 and the follow-up film Stargate: The Ark of Truth. Click on this link

http://sharetv.com/person/morena_baccarin

5 years ago
smartoes
junior

Michelle its a fictional world . There is no set time . All we know is that they live in Gotham city(also a fictional place)

4 years ago
csmartin
pro

I was disappointed with all the lesbian references in the shows beginnings. I understand that a backstory has to be set for each major character. Edward Nygma, The Penguin, Alfred, Selina, Jim Gordon, Harvey Bullock .

The character that I thought was the Joker was superb, but then he was killed...or was he? In the DC universe you never know.

Michelle, the references to cell phones, computers and the present day makes it easier to maintain continuity and for viewers to relate to the story. The Batman has never been presented for television in this manner before.

As long as the writers and the actor stay true to the motivations and character of the boy who will be The Batman, I will continue to watch.

4 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.