60 min.
Country
USA
Network
HBO TV Network

Top Contributors

Game of Thrones tv show photo

Game of Thrones

In the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, where summers span decades and winters can last a lifetime, the Great Houses (Stark, Baratheon, Targaryen, Lannister, Greyjoy, Arryn, Martell, Tully and Tyrell) fight among themselves for a right to rule the Iron Throne. Beyond the Wall and across the Narrow Sea bigger threats are rising until its a right moment to take a revenge. Based on R.R. Martin's novels.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
romeo53
guru
Game of Thrones Season 2

Game of Thrones Season One-Down: You Win or You Die

You win or you die.

So stated Cersei to Ned Stark on season one of Game of Thrones, not long before she proved this point by working to capture the honorable Hand of the King and eventually playing a role in his beheading.

Were you not aware this happened? Did you miss the opening 10 episodes of this HBO smash that returns on April 1? Or do you just need a refresher? Either way, you're in luck.

The network has released a 22-minute video that takes viewers through the opening season and teases the new characters and adventures to come this spring. Check it out now and then read a tease for season two from producer D.B. Weiss.

"This season is largely about how [a major character's] death leads to a series of events that ultimately culminate in a war, pulling all the different factions in this world into open-armed conflict with each other," says Weiss. "Almost every character is directly affected by the war in some way or another. Even Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen, who are on far different corners of the world, feel the effects."

7 years ago
Comments
romeo53
guru

out on ipt to download

7 years ago
newlinux
guru

And the new season starts off well. Show has lots of characters and plotlines.

7 years ago

I have been avidly awaiting the start of season 2, cause season 1 was brilliant. There are lots of new characters, but not as much information about who they are and what is going on. Things are moving very fast, and I don't feel I have as much of a grip on things as I did in season 1. Will have to wait and see how it goes.

7 years ago
barbare11a
guru

I'm still reading the book "Clash of Kings" and I'll start watching only when I'm finished, Hopefully by that time, the season's almost finished, I couldn't stand to have to wait a whole week between episodes... How are y'all coping with the waiting?

7 years ago

That is the tough part, but I am actually re-watching the previous episode before watching the new one, so I know I haven,t missed anything. I would in some ways like to get them all and then watch them, but the temptation would be too much for me.

7 years ago
romeo53
guru

Game on! Thrones gets third season

Game of Thrones is getting another season, HBO has officially announced.

Though most people assumed the hit fantasy series would be back again - it's been receiving rapturous reviews and great ratings - its third season is now guaranteed.

Ratings for the second season premiere hit a series high, with an accumulated gross audience of 8.3 million viewers in the US over the episodes' multiple airings.

Series creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss raised our expectations for the second season - and then surpassed them," President of HBO Programming, Michael Lombardo, said in a statement.

"We are thrilled by all the viewer and media support we've received for the series, and can't wait to see what Dan and David have in store for next season."

If Benioff and Weiss continue to follow the pattern they've established in the first two seasons, then the third season of Game of Thrones will takes its story lines from the third book in George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series, titled A Storm of Swords.

Swords is one of the longest books in the series and many believe that in order to fit all the events into the television series it would need to be spread out over more than one season. Benioff and Weiss have spoken openly in the media about the idea of playing it out over the course of two 10-episode seasons.

The first two seasons have managed to fit in most of the events of the first two books. However, HBO has not yet greenlit a fourth season.

The idea of playing out the books over multiple seasons will probably be a relief to Martin, who is hard at work on the sixth book in the series, but has said that it'll take him a couple more years to finish it. Nothing like the locomotive of a TV series in production to spur an author's output

7 years ago
romeo53
guru

been really good so far this season

7 years ago
katel
guru

I'm actually liking this season more. :)

I can see the writers making Aria's character a main one soon or in the future. :)

7 years ago

I agree, I haven't read the books so have no future view of what will happen, but can see her playing a pivotal role in events.

7 years ago
maddalena_maher

where are the episodes?

5 years ago
iwatchtv

maddalena,

Please read my post by clinking on the link

http://sharetv.com/forum/shows/Q_110499

the part "I am having a problem viewing an episode"

5 years ago
maddalena_maher

Thanks @iwatchtv, appreciate the help

5 years ago
maddalena_maher

So for Game of Thrones - NO EPISODES AT ALL!!
Very frustrating, I went on the sharetv.com forum on "having a problem viewing an episode" but there are no episodes to view. What is the point of putting up all 4 seasons with brief summaries of each of the 10 episodes but NONE available to view. Disappointed.

5 years ago
iwatchtv

maddalena,

I believe this question or statement is answered in my post http://sharetv.com/forum/shows/Q_110499

Patty

5 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.