Nigella Lawson creates some irresistible summer recipes - which can be enjoyed even during the dampest British summer. So it's fresh, innovative, versatile and delicious, it's summer all year round and from around the world with Nigella.
Forever Summer with Nigella (UK) Season 1 (2002)
|1x01 Yellow |
- Nigella Lawson cooks irresistible summer recipes that can be eaten at any time of the year. The culinary delights on display range from happiness soup to slow-roasted garlic ...
|Sep. 05, 2002|
|1x02 Black |
- Today Nigella does Italy, proud, cooking Pasta with Mussels, Black Rice and Squid Rings, Prawn and Black Rice and Black and Blue Beef. And trifle?
|Sep. 12, 2002|
|1x03 Pink |
- Nigella takes a nostalgic look back at her pink bites: Strawberry Ice Cream, Spiced Pink Soup, made with beetroot, Watermelon Salad, and Pink Lamb.
|Sep. 19, 2002|
|1x04 White |
- The domestic goddess heads to the seaside for a weekend away in Whitstable and rustles up ricotta hotcakes with strawberries, a golden coconut and turmeric-infused fish curry and ...
|Sep. 26, 2002|
|1x05 Red |
- Summer recipes with ingredients to keep the temperature high, from sticky spare ribs containing fiery red chillies, to Indonesian chicken and the improbable but highly recommended ...
|Oct. 03, 2002|
|1x06 Brown |
- Domestic goddess Nigella Lawson prepares more summer recipes, taking her inspiration from around the world. She looks to the Middle East for za'tar chicken with fatoush salad, ...
|Oct. 10, 2002|
|1x07 Green |
- Domestic goddess Nigella Lawson dips into family cookbooks and classic literature for some minty summer recipes, using the herb to add subtle flavour to a squid salad and bringing ...
|Oct. 17, 2002|
|1x08 Amber |
- Domestic goddess Nigella Lawson adds a Mediterranean twist to familiar favourites, transforming the traditional Sunday lunch. Recipes include Moroccan roast lamb accompanied ...
|Oct. 24, 2002|
Season 1 Characters[none added]
Season 1 Videos[none added]
Season 1 Trivia[none added]
» Back to Forever Summer with Nigella (UK) Wiki