Country
Canada
Network
CTV TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

Flashpoint (CA) tv show photo

Flashpoint (CA)

The Strategic Response Unit (SRU) is a team of cops like no other - they're the elite, the blueblood of the force. High risk is their business, and life-and-death stakes are their world. But beyond all of the cool gadgetry at their disposal, the most important weapons in their arsenal are human intuition and their ability to read emotion.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
thor
Flashpoint Season 3

The Strategic Response Unit (SRU) is a team of cops like no other - they're the elite, the blueblood of the force. High risk is their business, and life-and-death stakes are their world. But beyond all of the cool gadgetry at their disposal, the most important weapons in their arsenal are human intuition and their ability to read emotion.

9 years ago
Comments
thor

This is probably the best cop drama on TV today. Currently in it's third season and episodes are as fresh as they were at the beginning. Acting and writing are top notch. If you have not checked it out yet please do, you will not be disappointed.

To those members who say Canadian shows are sub standard (you know who you are), this should chage you mind.

9 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

I have watched this show a number of times now and I marvel at how they maintai their intensity and energy throughout the whole show. Each successive episode doesn't let you down.

I am converted

9 years ago
denial

Is this the show comes on CBS in US. I have seen Flashpoint Season 3 just sometimes. Its nice show to watch and you get me remembered about the show so now i will try to catch it again.

9 years ago
vyp3r

You can tell season 3 is better than the previous, which is surprising because I thought season 2 and 1 were both great.

The last episode "Acceptable Risk" was just outstanding.

9 years ago
hoodmk2
guru

Agreed the last episode kept you riveted - arguable one of the best cop action shows. I never thought they would be able to maintain the intensity.
The last episode shows that they must have some very good writers.

9 years ago
thor

February 2 2011: CTV Schedules FLASHPOINT’s Shocking Season Finale in Post-SUPER BOWL XLV Timeslot, Sunday, Feb. 6

Toronto, ON (January 24, 2011) – It’s the most-coveted timeslot in prime time television. CTV announced today its international hit series FLASHPOINT will conclude its third season with a shocking season finale immediately following SUPER BOWL XLV (Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Green Bay Packers) in all markets on Sunday, Feb. 6. In the gripping cliff-hanger episode, Canada’s favourite TV cop unit is threatened like never before as the fate of Team One and the life of one their own hangs in the balance. The season finale guest stars renowned actor Victor Garber (ALIAS, ELI STONE) as an elite military psychologist who sets his sights on destroying Team One.

“Intense psychological turmoil, life and death stakes, relationships, suspense and sexual tension – this episode has it all,” said Susanne Boyce, President, Creative, Content and Channels, CTV Inc. “The coveted post-SUPER BOWL timeslot will showcase FLASHPOINT, to even more viewers across the country.”

8 years ago
rayfield

I love this show. I washes the reruns over and over, I will be glad when they come out with a new season. Jana from Tyler Texas

6 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.