Country
USA
Network
FOX TV Network
Genre

Top Contributors

Family Guy tv show photo

Family Guy

The Griffin household includes two teenagers, a cynical dog who is smarter than everyone else, and a baby who makes numerous attempts to eradicate his parents and siblings. Heading up this eclectic household is Peter Griffin. Peter does his best to do what's right for the family, but along the way, he makes mistakes that are the stuff of legends. Peter enjoys having drunken antics with his friends Quagmire, Joe and Cleveland.

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
singlew4
pro
Family Guy Mr Herbert Sings to Chris

I am a devoted fan but who is the expert? In an episode set around a school social Mr Herbert sings a song to Chris where he is his Donna Reed in a suburban house filled with plastic covered furniture. What season and episode is it?

This is not a test, it is just driving me crazy.
Al, singlew4

14 years ago
Comments
illestdomer2005
regular

I know it sounds like a pain, but you can go to TV.com and browse through all of the episode synopses to find it. I imagine there'll be enough info to jog your memory. Hope that helps!

14 years ago

i remember that episode i'm pretty sure it was last season, I remember cuz it made me feel dirty, that old dude creeps me out.

14 years ago
illestdomer2005
regular

But he is so freakin funny! How great was the season premiere Star Wars episode where he sang "I've had the time of my life"?!?!? Hilarious.

14 years ago

yea, but him as Obi Wan was just wrong

14 years ago
naplam
guru

And he is creeping us all out on a regular basis now, Stewie got him good last week when he did the paper round

14 years ago
caboose967
regular

I think it is in season 4 episode 16 called "The Courtship of Stewie's Father"

14 years ago
singlew4
pro

Give caboose967 a ship load of extra points!
Why are we drawn to things that disgust? Like Chis Griffin's old man December bride? And his dog with no back legs?

I wonder what effect some of the inuendo has on pre-teens? It is common everyday fixations but they make it sound so disgusting. The safety word is banana.

14 years ago
illestdomer2005
regular

Yeah, it's kinda disturbing when you realize young kids watch a lot of this stuff...

14 years ago
ssujee
regular

Caboose967 is right. it is season 4 episode 16 -"The Courtship of Stewie's Father"

14 years ago
natashalovesandrew
junior

that would be the shit!!!

6 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.