60 min.
Country
USA
Network
CBS TV Network

Top Contributors

Evil tv show photo

Evil

Skeptical female psychologist Kristen Bouchard joins David Acosta, who is training to be a Catholic priest, and a blue collar contractor as they investigate the church's backlog of unexplained mysteries, including supposed miracles, demonic possessions and other extraordinary occurrences

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
laura1
guru
Evil

so are you up to date?

3 months ago
Comments
appara2
guru

Now that I know Evil has another season, I will start watching the ones on my PVR. See you soon!!

3 months ago
appara2
guru

I'm all up to date...

Kristens night terrors were creepy, but in an uncomfortable way, not a scary way. I'm not sure if we were to believe that George/Demon is real? Since that first episode she has not had another night terror, so not real?

Leland? I get the feeling he is a low/mid level demon. I don't get the feeling that he has super-demonic powers, as a stalker he's doing a great job? Not sure why he was coaching the serial killer to look like possession?

David has a connection to Leland, he recognized him and hallucinates him. So that can't be good?

Ben is my favorite so far. He seems to be the most grounded, coming at the mysterieswith logic, and able to figure out the problem.

Nitpicks: the chaos of 4 girls.
They don't listen, they all talk over top of each other and they don't seem to have a 'togetherness' vibe. These girls seem to be in a pack, but apart? if that makes sense? Seem like they and the grandma have the same type of hyper disorder? Also, what kind of mother - a full time working mother - would let those little darlings get away with doing absolutely no chores or helping with housework?? One of them has an unoperable heart problem, so that's going to be a problem soon?

3 months ago
appara2
guru

Rose390 was my favorite episode!
The sociopath son was kind of the same story as the girl in New Amsterdam. The way the family solved their problem was horrifying, but probably in the long run a lot better than what they were trying with the girl?

3 months ago
laura1
guru

yeah George was creepy! the part where he goes to the corner of the room and pees, and then when she wakes up and there's water in the corner (it was the rain) but it was a WHAT?! moment for me! it was a real or not situation till she wrote that sign "can you read this" that was the confirmation that it was not real and had no power over her anymore.

Leland likes to play with David and Kristen, Ben is the best on the three he's good at what he does and finds the truth, most of the time. I'm thinking the ghost of the dead woman was real, and the gadget thing in episode three was CREEPY ! Ben did find the trick and the hacker but then he tell them that he had stopped??!

The girls are spoiled! do you think the girl with the mask in October 31 was the same one the the game? wonder if we'll be seeing more of her?

I agree the Rose360 was the best episode so far! He was worse than the New Amsterdam girl
way more dangerous. Don't think he could have been saved, but it was a horrible and sad ending.
the family was in danger and they had other kids to protect.

3 months ago
appara2
guru

Yes, that's why I won't have Alexis in my home! I sometimes wonder about keeping my phone close... once in a while it will speak up and answer a question...one that I didn't ask! (I think maybe a voice on the TV will sound like mine and my phone picks up on it! ) but still....

Even if it isn't the same girl, it is yet another evil presence in their home, and for some reason they are targeting the girls, and now the unbelievably stupid grandma bringing more evil into their home?

I think that Kristen is to blame for a lot of this? He has threatened her family before, now he's in with her family and she still doesn't tell David or Ben? Then to attack him with a knife. WTH? She is kind of on the dark side too?

The Prophet knew, or seemed to know things. Her getting deported was realisitic, so they might still track her down if they need to? Kristen should have asked about her missing husband, the girls thought he was dead and I don't think he has returned their call?

3 months ago
laura1
guru

just watched the prophet, my gosh! grandma is an IDIOT! and what about the red dress at the end? was the prophet referring to mom?
The knife scene was wild! he didn't even seam to care. She did call David...if only he had answered though.

I liked the episode and now we need some answers!!

3 months ago
appara2
guru

Two Fathers----

A lot going on in this episode, maybe too much??
So, Ben thought he found a partner, but she has a sister attached? What the hell?? It was comical when he was on the phone with David, asking what to do!

The dad is real!!
I can see why the momma doesn't like him. He tells it like it is, and he doesn't have a lot of respect for her! I missed a lot of what was going on, those girls really need to be taught manners, and inside voices!! My TV goes on mute, and I turned on closed caption again, but even that can't keep up with what's happening! LOL
I think Dad got rid of the Rose girl, or maybe not? I wonder if he will stick around now that they told him that Ben is there all the time helping out? And 'Ben the Magnificent' height on the wall. LOL. He came out right after David left, so I think he thinks David is Ben?

And the momma is wearing a red dress, and still with Leland? And hanging out over in the office? Hmmm.

David's dad and the cult. He is for sure tuned into the evil, wanting to paint a red picture for Kirsten. But, maybe he's not the start of it. The TwoWives also said the sign came from each of them. So that's three people claming that sign. Although, I'm not sure what was real with them all being high?
I assume there was no baby born? But maybe David did see a ghost?

I couldn't tell from the look if Kirsten was happy to see her hubby or not? Seemed more like not...
That sweatshirt she borrowed from David...red or burgandy? LOL

3 months ago
laura1
guru

so dad is real, I don't like him at all I think he is selfish going climbing and leaving his family for months at a time!
David's dad a bit weird with two wives?? and the sigil it belonged to some guy who bought the girl ghost David saw, I think it's more to do with their roots than demon stuff.
they were all high so who knows what's what! LOL!

I loved when Ben called David and it showed as GOD on David's phone! by the look on David's face I think he thought it was actually God calling him! LOL!!

oh I don't understand what you mean when you say "My TV goes on mute, and I turned on closed caption again, but even that can't keep up with what's happening! LOL" ?

I think rose girl is gone as dad closed the portal maybe that's a good thing?

Mom still dating Lealand! that's bad news! hope the husband tell on her.

Anyway I liked the previous episode better, with the killer dad and the whole new sigil map. Lealand introducing that poor kid to that crazy cult and their stupid ideas about women that's scary stuff as it's not just in TV land but in the real world too!

3 months ago
appara2
guru

I do not like the frenzied high-pitched voices. When I know that they are in an episode I turn on the 'CC' for the episode. When I mute my tv, I don't have to listen to them, but can still read what is being said. Except, in their case there is just too much talk for the printed word.

I don't know why the girls are important, and at this point I don't care. My best case scenario is that the Dad realizes that Kirsten and her Mom are putting the girls at risk and he takes them away!!! Or, maybe they can stop the 'will-they-won't they' between her and David, focus more on the cases.

I wonder if we will ever see what happens to the wife in that episode?? Yes, she was innocent of the murders, but was she possessed by multiple personalities or demons?

I personally think 'crazy kid' mentality is a combination of parents not allowing/wanting their kids to fail, and raising kids that don't know how to deal with failure in real life?
Who's bright idea was it for NO winner or loser in schoolage sports, NO failing grade for not doing assigned school work? No boundries, no consequences, oh yeah - one that I have a hard time with....No assigned washrooms cause there are no genders!
Schools used to be a place for healthy competion, to teach being a gracious winner or loser. Nowadays, with parents wanting a 'better life' for their little angels, I am afraid we are going to be seeing a lot more bad/evil behaviors. Rant over.

3 months ago
laura1
guru

I think the wife had multiple personalities disorder and guilt and I think trauma for whet the husband did to those poor boys. I think she was a victim.

I agree with you on the 'crazy kid' mentality. Though here the whole "no gender" thing has happened yet. In schools here there are still boy and girl washrooms. There has been a number of incidences where the parents have gone to theirs kids school and beat up the teachers because they gave them too much homework, or told the kid to sit down or some other stupid thing like that! kids are sooo entitled to everything! rude, bullies, in some cases dangerous spoiled and they know they can get away with anything! this whole generation of parents and kids is the worst ever.

3 months ago
laura1
guru

and we have another .......CLIFFHANGER!!!

2 months ago
appara2
guru

...and an Evil Christmas story!! LOL

There was A LOT going on in this episdoe?? Who did David see at the very beginning? Ghost? Attacker? The way he/she disappeared so quick and he didn't even seem to notice or care?

At first I thought evil-grandma gave the advice because she was wearing the red blouse. Except, not in red when she lied to Kristen about not giving hitting advice, and made the threat about snitches. Is she taken over by Leland or is she just a mean grannie?? Altho, I kinda agree with her that sometimes you have to stand up to bullies, but I don't think I would go that far, and yeah a rock in your fist would pack a better punch! LOL

Loved the 'Ben the Magnificent' framed art, that was the perfect gift for him!!

There ARE songs that have gotten stuck in my head (eg. What Does the Fox Say), thankfully this one didn't stick! LOL
Kirsten listening to a video that she knows has an effect on young'uns? Why wasn't she out in her 'office' or on headphones?? Maybe she needs a smack too!!
Another question, did they take that cat to the shelter?? LOL

2 months ago
laura1
guru

I thought the advice grandma gave was a good one till she told her to hold a rock in her hand! that was a bit MUCH! I thought Leland had something to do with it!
Leland has been real busy in the last two episodes, and he got what he wanted and get David killed. Last time the killer he brainwashed killed himself LOL! I'm guessing he brainwashed some other guy this time too.Hopefully David will be fine.

I hate when songs get stuck in my head! I was glad that didn't happen this time too! I would have stopped watching the show if it did. LOL!!

2 months ago
appara2
guru

Did you notice the moving dufflebag on Lelands sofa? I wonder if that was Leland 'training' Davids attacker? Or if someone else is going to be missing?

2 months ago
laura1
guru

yes I did see that! he was training someone for sure, could be David's killer, but he looked kinda shorter than the attacker though.

2 months ago
laura1
guru

the show is back! yay! I'm not going to spoil any thing in case you haven't seen it yet Appara

7 weeks ago
appara2
guru

I saw it, but I don't think you could spoil anything from this episode for me!
I am going on the theory that there really was a nasty nurse 'cause of all the wrist bands hanging in her locker? But, I also think most of what happened was him tripping on meds, either way, I hope this is the end of 'drug-induced' episodes!

I do wonder what happened with the Kirsten 1.0? She seemed to have a few OCD things going on? Is that from working on paranormal/miracles? Or was she like that before she met David?
Only two episodes left, so I hope we get some closure!

7 weeks ago
laura1
guru

It wasn't a great episode, not a fan of 'drug-induced' episodes myself! but I too think all the things he saw were drug related even though not sure about the prophet part, she did help him some.
wasn't sure about the killer nurse till the locker and the bracelets because the guy in the other bed was still alive and had legs!

Guess the ghost girl in the game is gone too. Kirsten the original one seems interesting, but I don't think will see her again.

So only two more episodes?! good thing it got renewed! cause it'll probably end in a cliffhanger! LOL

7 weeks ago
appara2
guru

I hope we find out how/why Leland was targeting the grandma and I wonder if she is going to be the final exorcism? The best thing about that last episode was that there were no girls and no grandma!
lol

7 weeks ago
laura1
guru

did not miss the girls or grandma!! LOL!! wonder what Lealand is up to?!

7 weeks ago
laura1
guru

what can I say! Kristen was amazing! I almost felt sorry for Lealand! LOL! so satisfying to watch that conversation!
Her kid Laura's heart has healed..miracle?? or is her husband going to die? ...interesting...

6 weeks ago
appara2
guru

From last week''s crap episode to this!
Wow!! Absolutely love Ben the Magnificent!! LOL
And I too think that Andy might not make it through to the end of the final episode next week. Did he really not know of the health problem with his daughter??? I wonder if it was a miracle, or a wrong diagnosis, or the heart fixing itself. We may never know!
Poor Leland, he needs therapy!!! and David can't seem to win for losing!
On the downside a seriel killer is on the loose, which is setting up for a great finale next week!!

6 weeks ago
laura1
guru

what about that last scene??? ...what was that thing Lealand was talking with?? ..the devil does therapy? that was so funny!!LOL...Lealand NEEDS help!

6 weeks ago
appara2
guru

I am not positive, but I think that was the same voice of George who was the demon in Kirstens dreams? So .... not all imagination?
Too bad they couldn't have had the finale episode 13 on a Friday the 13h LOL

6 weeks ago
appara2
guru

I've given up trying to figure out where this show is going...other than it's over till next fall!

I'm not sure the reasoning behind her going to a fertility clinic? Lexis would have been the 3rd child?
and..... They were both mountain climbers/guides, which didn't pay the bills, so somewhere in there she becomes a psychologist. In the first episode she was getting calls from creditors, so her student loans are still being paid off? Where would the money come from to pay for a fertility clinic??

Also I think Hubby is gone again, not sure if he's coming back? Matilda is the worst babysitter in the world!!! She should have been awake and in the house when Orson came calling? Kirsten didn't even look for her even though the front door was wide open when she came home and found the basket from him!

Leland is back to being the king of evil? I wonder where momma took the old manuscript to be photocopied? LOL

4 weeks ago
laura1
guru

yep I agree lots of loop holes! and things that don't make a lot of sense. maybe next season we'll get some answers.

4 weeks ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.