60 min.
Country
UK
Network
BBC One TV Network

Top Contributors

Doctor Who (UK) (2005) tv show photo

Doctor Who (UK) (2005)

The Doctor looks and seems human. The Doctor is good-looking, sexy and witty, and could be mistaken for just another person in the street. But the Doctor is a Time Lord: a 909 year old alien with 2 hearts, part of a gifted civilization who mastered time travel with the TARDIS. The Doctor saves planets for a living and is very, very good at it. The human race will survive - but only with the Doctor's help.

Watch Preview

Message Board

Ask New Question
« Back to discussion list
sandy01
guru
dr who (UK) so3 special

Does anyone know where I can get the download link for the above tv show which screened on the 16th November in the UK? Have tried newtorrents but it isn't there yet. Thanks.

13 years ago
Comments
jayp23
guru

Check my link under general discussion, posted str8 after the showing dude, BBC are airing it on their Dr Who Page.

13 years ago
rejexx200
expert

this link is thanks to prich09 in the downloads forum.
http://www.mininova.org/tor/998331

13 years ago
prich09
regular

sure thing rejexx200

13 years ago
n8ph8ts
pro

dont forget the dr who speciale tonight,aires
at 18.50pm uk time.

13 years ago
odo
guru

THANK YOU

13 years ago
uncertaingod
expert

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1067581

Here is the EZTV torrent for the Voyage of the damned special that was aired tonight, was a very good episode and Kyle was great.

Can't believe we have to put up with the god-awful Catherine Tate next season, I hope they kill off the bride in a particularly gruesome way.

13 years ago
odo
guru

no she is in it !@1 why rose why rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 years ago

Grabbed the link for the Doctor Who special and found this one while I as there for the confidential episode

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1067696

13 years ago
sandy01
guru

So the confidential episode is different to the Christmas episodse or whatever it was with Kylie? Or does this include thew show and the making of or what? If it's only the making of, is the link you supplied the Christmas show - Help!!!

Grabbed the link for the Doctor Who special and found this one while I as there for the confidential episode

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1067696

13 years ago

@sandy01
to be honest I have not watched this yet, only downloaded, it is maked as confidential which are their behind the scenes shows, if it is not a appologize for my error.

13 years ago
odo
guru

watched the x-mas show kylie was great too bad she is not the new helper ?ride along? you know what i mean ;(

13 years ago
uncertaingod
expert

I know, really enjoyed the special but now I'm just left with the feeling that the next time I see the doctor it will be with THAT fugly, talentless woman called tate. :(

13 years ago
iancham
pro

Dr Who's back, with Cathrine Tate in tow! (uncertaingod will be pleased,or should I say 'boverred')Liked the cute fat monsters,how long before they're in the shops!

13 years ago
quark
guru

I prefer Tribbles

13 years ago
blkhole
expert

For all the DR Who lovers BBC TV below

David Tennant has announced that he will leave the award-winning BBC One drama Doctor Who when he has completed the filming of four special episodes which will be screened in 2009 and early in 2010.
David Tennant first appeared as The Doctor in 2005 and has gone on to star in three series and three Christmas specials as the tenth incarnation of the Time Lord.
The BBC has confirmed that David will continue to play The Doctor in the four specials that will make up the 2009 series before a new Doctor takes over for Series 5.
Tennant will also star in the Doctor Who Christmas special, titled The Next Doctor, this year.
David Tennant comments: "I've had the most brilliant, bewildering and life-changing time working on Doctor Who.
"I have loved every day of it.. It would be very easy to cling on to the Tardis console forever and I fear that if I don't take a deep breath and make the decision to move on now, then I simply never will. You would be prising the Tardis key out of my cold dead hand.
"This show has been so special to me, I don't want to outstay my welcome.
"This is all a long way off, of course. I'm not quitting, I'm back in Cardiff in January to film four special episodes which will take Doctor Who all the way through 2009.
"I'm still the Doctor all next year but when the time finally comes I'll be honoured to hand on the best job in the world to the next lucky git – whoever that may be.
"I'd always thought the time to leave would be in conjunction with Russell T Davies and Julie Gardner who have been such a huge part of it all for me.
"Steven Moffat is the most brilliant and exciting writer, the only possible successor to Russell and it was sorely tempting to be part of his amazing new plans for the show. I will be there, glued to my TV when his stories begin in 2010.
"I feel very privileged to have been part of this incredible phenomenon, and whilst I'm looking forward to new challenges I know I'll always be very proud to be the Tenth Doctor."
Russell T Davies, Executive Producer of Doctor Who, comments: "I've been lucky and honoured to work with David over the past few years – and it's not over yet, the Tenth Doctor still has five spectacular hours left!
"After which, I might drop an anvil on his head. Or maybe a piano. A radioactive piano.
"But we're planning the most enormous and spectacular ending, so keep watching!"

Doctor Who returns on BBC this Christmas. The Next Doctor starring David Tennant, David Morrissey and Dervla Kirwan will be screened on 25 December 2008 on BBC One.

12 years ago
quark
guru

Thx Blkhole Good info.

12 years ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.