In this new drama based on DC Comics, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter gathers a team of heroes and villains to battle a threat who is capable of destroying time itself: The Atom, Dr. Martin Stein, Captain Cold, Heat Wave, White Canary, Jay Jackson, and Hawkgirl.
Hentschel received guest credit in his subsequent appearances in Season One after the character's death in "Pilot, Part 2".
* Flight: Carter can manifest a pair of bird-like wings that allow him to fly. He is able to use his flight ability to perform acrobatic feats while in flight, as well as use the size of his wings to enhance his strength in combat, allowing him overpower and carry away the Flash by tackling him while the latter charged at him at super speed. He could use his wings to seamlessly glide in any direction, which allowed him to swoop down and grab objects or people from the ground with ease. Despite their size, his wings could move as if weightless.
* Enhanced strength: Carter also has great strength, enough to easily overpower and knock down Oliver in close combat, as well as to lift people from the ground without much effort and fly off with them. He charged into Barry while the latter was moving at super speed, sprouting his wings while doing so, and tackled him into the air by flying. With his mace, he sent Chronos flying backwards after landing in front of him.
* Reincarnation: like Kendra, the ancient Egyptian knife which murdered Carter in his original incarnation as Prince Khufu had an unusual effect upon his soul and that of his lover Chay-Ara Kendra Saunders. The pair are locked in a seemingly endless cycle of death and rebirth throughout the centuries. While not a superhuman power per se, this propensity for reincarnation has allowed Carter to cheat death and return to active duty in his current incarnation.
* Master hand-to-hand combatant: Carter was able to fight and knock down Oliver in unarmed combat, though possibly with enhanced strength as well.
* Master melee fighter: Carter's signature weapon is a mace with spikes all over it, which he uses in close combat. He also could use it like a throwing weapon, allowing him to knock Oliver off his motorcycle by throwing into its wheels, though Oliver also was able to knock it away with his bow when he was attacked again. With his mace, Carter could easily send people flying backwards with his strikes, especially in flight.
Carter Hall/Hawkman Photos
|Previous: Jefferson 'Jax' Jackson/Firestorm||Next: Kendra Saunders/Hawkgirl|